Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Feeling something higher up than I should be.. *How big was your uterus at 19wks?*

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:17 PM
  • 11 Replies
So ill be 19wks tomorrow & once a few days ago & just a little bit ago I felt something higher up than I should have at only 19wks. Not a kick or jab but just a "lump". Lol And after pushing around for a few minutes that "lump" moved & I didnt feel it anymore. It was on my left side. Could it have just been an organ & if so, what?

update 5/9..
okay so I guess I am feeling baby or just my uterus
way up there because Dr said that my uterus was
the size of a volleyball. lol he felt and its in between
my belly button and my ribs. and the look on his face
when he told me how big it was, was funny! like it
surprised even him. haha
Quote Like
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kylersmommy
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Bump!
Im curious! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
braezmommy89
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Maybe it was baby... ya never know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kylersmommy
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:32 PM
Really? Lol at 19wk my uterus should only be around my belly button, right? this is my 3rd so it could be slightly higher but not this.high. I would think, anyways. I was sitting down & it was in between my belly button & ribs on my left side.

Quoting braezmommy89:

Maybe it was baby... ya never know.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
braezmommy89
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:36 PM
If its your 3rd your uterus has grown a lot faster, right? Idk haha im only on my second and last might I add haha

Gas bubble hahaha ???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Snapdragon88
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:04 PM
It could totally be a gas bubble, lol. I can feel them in my abdomen sometimes. I just push on it till it moves somewhere else.

Sounds so gross, lol.

Quoting braezmommy89:

If its your 3rd your uterus has grown a lot faster, right? Idk haha im only on my second and last might I add haha

Gas bubble hahaha ???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kylersmommy
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 6:58 AM
well, felt it higher up again yesterday evening. have a Dr appointment today and will certainly ask if I can be feeling things up higher this early. totally curious! :) another site I frequent, a lady posted that her Dr told her that for her at 19wks her uterus is already at her ribs. second pregnancy for her so I guess it IS possible since this is my 3rd. will let you guys know! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annie82
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 7:00 AM
When I went for my twenty week scan with my third I thought baby would only be at my belly button too but us tech said baby's foot was quite a bit past that I was surprised maybe you did feel baby after all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kylersmommy
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 7:11 AM
oh wow! and cool! although I'm sure I will not being saying that here in a few months. lol although I think baby is still feet down as that is where I'm feeling the kick type movements. will be surprised if he isn't though!

Quoting annie82:

When I went for my twenty week scan with my third I thought baby would only be at my belly button too but us tech said baby's foot was quite a bit past that I was surprised maybe you did feel baby after all!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kylersmommy
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 5:43 PM
okay so I guess I am feeling baby or just my uterus way up there because Dr said that my uterus was the size of a volleyball. lol he felt and its in between my belly button and my ribs. and the look on his face when he told me how big it was, was funny! like it surprised even him. haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kylersmommy
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:05 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)