Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

can a full bladder crowd the baby?

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:03 PM
  • 3 Replies

it seems like everytime my bladder gets a little full she starts to kick me alot more. just wondering if my full bladder is crowding her space.

by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Marimaru
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:37 PM
3 moms liked this

Eh, maybe a little.  But not really in the sense of "omg I need to empty my bladder so baby has enough room".  My baby gets picky if my waistband on my pants is too tight and starts kicking me where it pushes in.  Some days I can get her to kick me whereever I poke my belly (poke on part, she kicks where my hand is, move, poke another part, she kicsk there).  My favorite is when my husband lays his head on my belly and she kicks the heck out of him, LOL.  I think they just notice the extra pressure in places and investigate it.

BiPolarMomto3
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Not so much crowd as it invades their space. They have designated those parts of the body for themselves and while they are in there that's their space and no one else's!!! LOL. Hawk used to hate the slightest bit of a full bladder and man he'd let me know it too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessi740
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:50 AM

my baby kicks me when i wear too tight of jeans around my waist too. but thats where she seems to lay right now too lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)