Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Baby Trend Flex-Loc car seat

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:13 AM
  • 5 Replies
Does anybody have this car seat? If so, what are you opinions about it? I am looking at purchasing this car seat and would like some opinions about it first- good and bad. I've read awesome reviews about it and it's well priced right now through Target. My 2 things I'm looking for most in a car seat, besides the given safety aspects are easily adjustable straps and a triangle handle. I hated carrying mine with the handle in the most awkward position! My last baby was 7 years ago do I'm starting from scratch with everything again! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
PoodleMum
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 12:00 PM

We have one :)  It's an ok seat, I don't really have any complaints!  Not having to rethread the straps is great.  My only issue with it was my baby was too small to fit in it properly when we brought her home even though she was 19 in.  She has a short torso and the straps were a bit too high, so we had to use rolled up recieving blankets to make it safe and around her head since she didn't quite reach the head rest lol

gacgbaker
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:24 PM

BUMP!

eneed1566
by on May. 23, 2012 at 6:16 AM
Thanks. I don't think many newborns quite fit into cars seats exactly like they should. My first two kids were 19 3/4 in and 20 1/4 in and it was a good couple of weeks or so until they reached the headrest on the seat we had then.

I did buy the car seat and it has some great features that my other seats didn't have. I love the triangle shaped handle and that the straps can be adjusted with just a turn of the dial. I guess we'll find out just how much I like or don't like it in a few months when we actually get to use it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cait030507
by on May. 23, 2012 at 6:25 AM
I had one with my first son, 5 years ago and hated it!! My son screamed in it non stop. It seemed hard and uncomfortable for him. I swore I'd never get another baby trend car seat. We have also tried the graco (with my 2nd son), that was better. And the safety first air on board (my 3rd son hates that seat) and the combi shuttle33 (my 3rd son loves that seat).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 23, 2012 at 10:31 AM

I don't, but here is a bump for you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN