Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

need some advice

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 8:55 PM
  • 2 Replies

so i should be 6 weeks along lmp was 3-28 and i am having some issues, my hcg is not where the doctors think it should be and want to have me take methotrexate to end it, i am so upset. so if anyone has had this type of experience i would love to hear from you.

5-3 hcg 35 at 9 am

5-5 hcg 75 at 10 am

5-6 hcg 109 at 9pm had some spotting and cramps

5-8 hcg 162 at 9 am

5-10 hcg 194 at 9 am

it has slowed... only a 30+ raise in hcg between 8th and 10th, im going in tomorrow for another hcg and they said if it doesn't go up drastically they want me to end it. no pg detected on sono 5-10

we want our baby so badly, as im sure most parents do but we want it to be healthy too but we dont want to end it if there is a chance of a normal healthy pregnancy and baby

by on May. 11, 2012 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
christinajoy864
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:05 PM

my friend in our senior year was pregnant and had the same problem and was also told to end her pregnancy and i want to tell that shes a beautiful great mom to that same baby she was told to end and hes two and happy and active and energetic and quite the ladies man so dear mommy to be keep strength and if you want to go through with it that is your choice and those who love you will stand by you think of it this way of ending this pregnancy will leave you with regrets then you probably shouldn't do it because that is not healthy way to live babies are amazing in a sense that they can come through those most traumaticbe strong mommy this with flying colors flawlessly

jensen003
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:17 PM

by any chance were her levels as low as mine and did they slow down that drastically? ive been pumped full of negative and horrifying what if's by the doctors and i am scarred. i dont want to end it honestly it is the absolute LAST thing i want but at the same time they have told me that if i dont it could possibly be ectopic as they cant see it and that if it does live and is inutero it wil die before birth or that it will have "problems" before and after birth. my insurance doesnt cover ttc or fertility so getting a doctor that is pro making it easy for baby to survive is not an option. how can these doctors say this when the baby isn't even big enough to see yet?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN