Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

exhausted and no appetite

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:25 PM
  • 7 Replies
I can't seem to eat more than once a day if that. It just doesn't stay down and or I can't stand the smell of anything. Also no matter how much rest I seem to get I am constantly tired. Anybody else feeling the same way or is it just me?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MakinBabies
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Nope, I know the feeling. Go to your doc, get something for nausea. Also, for me, the best foods that stay down are salty ones, like chips, green olives, etc. Maybe nibble on something like that? Definitely get you something from the doc, though!!!! Unfortunately, there isn't anything they can do for the exhaustion. It sucks, I know. I'm in bed at 7 pm every night, just because I am so tired. blah

Otter1326
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:44 PM

How far along are you?

Lilypie - (56d9)

nickigoingon8
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:46 PM
I am nauseous for about 14 hours a day and I found that eating small meals helps and healthy foods like bananas and cheese ,yogurt, and granola bars seem to help and the tired feeling will go away eventually
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pregnantmommy01
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:48 PM
25 weeks 2 days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimbyann
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Tried oatmeal sweetheart?

Quoting pregnantmommy01:

25 weeks 2 days

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pregnantmommy01
by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Can't eat it. Can't do any dry foods whatsoever due to gagging.

Quoting Kimbyann:

Tried oatmeal sweetheart?

Quoting pregnantmommy01:

25 weeks 2 days

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pregnantmommy01
by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:44 PM
I'm taking Zofran for the sickness but it just doesn't seem to work as well as it did in the beginning of pregnancy. And so far the salty foods are the best when they stay down. If it is dry or bready I gag to no end. I know I got to eat and I'm trying its just hard when it comes right back up. I even told my dr I am down to eating once a day, they kinda figured I wasn't eating as much with my weekly weight loss. :( but the most I can do is try.

Quoting MakinBabies:

Nope, I know the feeling. Go to your doc, get something for nausea. Also, for me, the best foods that stay down are salty ones, like chips, green olives, etc. Maybe nibble on something like that? Definitely get you something from the doc, though!!!! Unfortunately, there isn't anything they can do for the exhaustion. It sucks, I know. I'm in bed at 7 pm every night, just because I am so tired. blah

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured