Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Names..

Posted by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:34 PM
  • 1 Replies

Okay so we have had our names picked for awhile.. tonight we changed the girls name a bit plus changed the spelling.

Well we were talking.. I know having twins is not that high for us but there is always a chance of it.. so we thought of picking out another pair of names in case.. we already have a girls my boyfriend wanted Stella Rae but I wasn't really like the name. I thought it sounded like a stripper lol but he picked the spelling and changed the name up a bit so he's okay with not using it. Well I was wondering if anyone else has ever picked 2 names out for each gender? I think its kind of smart cause then if we don't use them we wont have to pick next time we get pregnant.

Crazy or no? lol

Oh and our names we already have picked out are..

Izahbele (Isabelle incase no one knows I've had a few family asking me but got it once I said it) Mae for a girl && Bentley Aaron for a boy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud mommy to a happy and healthy 6 year old boy plus got one on the way.. who is madly in love with her soldier.

by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
kris0921
by Kristen on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:41 PM

We have had the girls name for this baby picked out since before I was pregnant with our first. We picked our sons name 2 days before he was here, and this time around just picked a new boys name. But since twins run in my family maybe we should start doing that just incase lol. But so far only one baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured