Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Nursery themes

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 8:01 PM
  • 55 Replies
I was thinking of doing monkeys. But I'm thinking of exploring other ideas. What themes have you done? Or planning to do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iMommyDi
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Our was white furniture, light blue/dark blue and chocolate brown polka dots and stripes. All played together wonderfully! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yikesitsmindy
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I wanted to do neutral, but OH wanted to go extra girlie. We (he) picked this balerina animal theme from babies r us that is so cute.

Larsbug
by Laura on Jun. 3, 2012 at 8:22 PM

DS1 was baby farm animals and DS2 is baby safari animals

Terri1985
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 8:30 PM
We are doing a black and white panda bear theme
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gacgbaker
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 4:18 AM

I did sailboats and light houses, a garden theme, and a ducky theme- the ducky theme stuck with the last two, and now the room is just plain for this baby.  

jakesmom323
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 4:22 AM
I have boys and just giving my new baby all my 2 yr old's nursery. It cost too much to get new stuff. It's all white furniture and beach themed. Very Pottery Barn. Look online or on their catalog, they have great ideas;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaOfThree789
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 8:22 AM
Turtles for this baby but I've done safari animals and construction before.
LS1030
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:15 AM
2 moms liked this

We did a colorful Disney and Toy Story inspired nursery. Lots of white furniture from IKEA, then colorful decorations and toys. It's more like a nursery/play room. I have LOTS of photos on my site if you want to see:

http://www.thephotographerswife.com/colorful-disney-and-toy-story-inspired-nursery/

We have monkeys in our room too, but we made colorful jumbo-sized hanging barrel of monkeys to go with our theme. http://www.thephotographerswife.com/diy-jumbo-hanging-barrel-of-monkeys/

cw537
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:48 AM

we did super heroes! electric blues, lime greens, pops of red and yellow! looks awesome and really unique!

purvislets
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:51 AM
I've considered doing this theme, but haven't found any bedding I like yet. What are you using?

Quoting Terri1985:

We are doing a black and white panda bear theme
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)