Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

If you want a specific gender...

If you REEEEAlly wante a baby boy or baby girl how many times would you try before giving it quits lol we love our boy and are due with another boy and wanna try one more time for a girl... I was wondering if there was any lady's that would try more for a certain gender
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Replies (11-20):
Beautifulmom513
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 7:16 PM

we have 1 boy and are pregnant with #2. we aren't sure yet if its a boy or a girl. we find out in 2 weeks. we really really really want a little girl. but will be happy either way. if its a girl, we aren't sure yet if we done or not. if its a boy, we def are gonna try 1 more time. after that, we'll see. I would love to have 4 kids. my husband only wants 2. but we are compromising on 3.

eykelley
by Liz on Jun. 22, 2012 at 7:22 PM
Nope. I've always wanted 2 kids. I actually always wanted 2 boys lol. But, God decided he's be funny and give me one of each. :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcarrube
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:00 PM

We have 2 boys and decided to give it one more try for the girl.  And guess what? We are now pregnant with our 3rd boy!  3 is the limit for us though.  The biggest reason for that is money.  If I hit the lottery I would have more.

2callmemom09
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 11:32 PM
I'm almost done cooking number three... all boys! I give up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
samara_love33
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 11:33 PM
I want 3 I was hoping this one was a boy but I got another girl so I'm going to try once more
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ty_Reann
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 11:42 PM

I have always pictured myself with 3 kids for some reason. This pregnancy confirms a boy, which makes boy #2 which I am beyond excited about by the way! However, I always pictured the baby of the family aka the last of the 3 being a girl. So, I would love if that happened when we have another. If we have another boy, I honestly would be really happy! Can't say for sure if I would try again though. We both want to adopt one day down the road, so if anything I would just adopt a little girl then :) 

Caseri
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 11:51 PM
I wanted a boy the first time and got a girl, wanted a boy the second time and got a girl! Lol The first is with my ex husband, second is my fiance's. We may still be done after this one. We aren't completely sure yet!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RyansMommie07
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 11:52 PM

we tried one last time for a girl. got another boy. were done, unless someone else wants to carry for us lol

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Ryan and Troy are going to be Big Brothers!  Baby Boy Myers ... coming this summer!!!

buchmanbabe
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 12:19 AM

We always wanted 4 kids no matter the gender and we have 2 boys and another boy on the way. We would love to have a girl but we will be stopping at 4 no matter what.

I always figured we could adopt a little girl if we don't have one of our own since we are planning to adopt a couple of kids after we are done having our biological ones.

Dimples04
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Nope. God gives us what we need. I'd like another dd, but if a ds is in the plans that's great too. I'm 15 weeks 5 days & we find out the gender of baby #2 on 7-2.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN