Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Trouble sleeping

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:58 PM
  • 10 Replies
Ever since I got pregnant I can't sleep. I can lay in bed for hours, I hate it. Occasionally I'll take tylonol pm but I don't like to every night. So if you have trouble sleepin, what helps you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Plus-size-mommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Aww, I hope you can get some sleep. I've been terribly sick with strep or something since Thursday night (the night I tested) and haven't had a decents night sleep since then. I nap during the day because I'm so darn tired :( But, it has nothing to do with the Peanut in my belly :)

BiPolarMomto3
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Tylenol Pm is ok to take. You need your sleep momma because lack of sleep can cause pre term labor. Use tylenol pm and if it persists then talk to your dr you may need something stronger
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aleshad01
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:04 PM
I have been having trouble sleeping as well. I usually just stay up till midnight or a little longer and then I sleep ok.
USAFMommyndWife
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:05 PM
I take a warm bath before bed every night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Steamedpuddle30
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:08 PM
I get funny looks from family bc I buy tynenol pm. But it helps.

I can't sleep ever. My sciatic nerve is killing me! I go to bed at 11-4am:( also. I've walked 2 miles a day to get tired and it doesn't help:(

I think tynelol helps the most and a body pillow helps also.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JudesAwsomeMom
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Thanks ladies. I always feel bad takin the tylenol but I guess it'll have to do!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Squirmey
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:37 PM

omg I am 17 weeks along and haven't slept in 15 of that.....its HELL....you can take unisom, warm baths...get a rub down from your so...also try Benadryl....try going to bed and reading....Im ordering Hypnobirthing which I hear has an awesome sleep/relaxation CD...at this point I am desperate....Good luck....

MommyIsMyName90
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 7:35 AM
I never tried Tylenol pm but nothing really helped me. I would lay there for hours...gah.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PaCsSupermom
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 7:37 AM

I haven't found anything that helps me yet. but I have my first OB app tomorrow so hopefully I'll get some help :)

nickigoingon8
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 7:49 AM

If I read at night I will pass out right away..that is when I can't sleep but I haven't had a problem with that yet lol

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)