Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breech Baby....Need help to get her head down

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:31 PM
  • 7 Replies

She is completely sideways. Her head is under the left side of my ribs and her butt is under the right side of my ribs. If that makes sense.... Im 32 weeks and I need different ways to maybe gether to move her head down, my midwife suggested an ice pack where her head is and under my boobs, so maybe she will move away from the cold, any other ideas?

by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
noey31308
by Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:33 PM
No idea... but here's a bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen7865
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Hey u can try exceavises or even try having doc turn baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovesummer2010
by Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:41 PM
I heard about that as well ice packs on top and something warm down low. Get on all 4s and rock your body. Ive never had to deal with a breach baby but this is what ive heard others do. Theres something online called spinningbabies.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justme782
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bravomommy
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:32 PM

It sounds like she is transverse. Where they are laying head on one side of your body and butt to the other side. But agreed spinningbabies.com has good reviews about helping to move baby into position. GL!

Duquesne
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Baby has plenty of time to move into position. :) if you're worried, you could seek help from an acupuncturist or a chiropractor. Baby's position now doesn't seem very comfortable!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HollySebeck
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Ice packs worked for me! I did it twice a day in 20min increments for two days. She turned after the 2nd time on the second day! Definately check out spinningbabies.com though they have tons of advice for that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured