Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weirdest Cravings

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 5:00 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

What has been your weirdest craving yet? This pregnancy or previous? I have to say my absolute weirdest would have to be fried ice cream with chocolate syrup, whip cream, guacamole, and salsa. (yes all on top of the ice cream) Can anybody top that? If not, still let me know. Thanks

by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 5:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
heatherd09
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 5:03 AM
Nothing weird yet but I'm only 13 weeks so we'll see :)

Yours is pretty weird though and sounds absolutely disgusting!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Addison12
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 5:06 AM

with my first, i'm not pregnant yet....hopefully soon.

but i ate doritios and ice cream mixed....so good.

amc103
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 6:30 AM

That actually sounds delish! LOL! Im only 6 weeks with this one, but with my DS, I had a really strange craving. There was some construction going on in the builiding I worked in. I passed the site on my way downstairs, (I worked on FL 4, the construction was on FL 2) and I smelled paint thinner, or something like that. I started to drool so badly and got hungry. I wanted to eat it that instant! It passed 5 minutes later and that was it! Weird huh?

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

with my first, i'm not pregnant yet....hopefully soon.

but i ate doritios and ice cream mixed....so good.

paramore-marie
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 6:55 AM
Weirdest by far I'd have to say was when I ate a pb&j, sourcream and onion chips, a fruit cup and milk.. Everyone looked at me funny but it was good. Other than that, nothing strange like yours haha just crave things that I normally wouldn't eat.. Like pizza and chocolate milk which I actually don't like lol. And with my last pregnancy it was anything spicy! I swear I put tapatio and salsa on everything! Including in chicken soup lol
lisab930
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 7:13 AM
Crushed ice cubes I just love 2 bite and chew them lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paramore-marie
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 7:18 AM
Quoting lisab930:

Crushed ice cubes I just love 2 bite and chew them lol

Might want to be careful, cravings like ice cubes is usually a sign of low iron levels. I only know because before I got pregnant I was anemic. All growing up I craved ice, doctors found out its cuz I had abnormally low iron levels. Since I got pregnant though my levels spiked up and I don't have to take iron pills anymore!!
thatsme24
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 8:12 AM
With my previous pregnancy I had the craving to put lemon juice on everything lol. Too early with this pregnancy so hopefully as I get father along I don't get weird ones
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsbarkus
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 12:24 AM

me too i love eating ice. im really weird about it it cant be just any ice because some ice has different textures that makes it taste better lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured