Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

feeling lightheaded and zapped of all energy!

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 4:35 PM
  • 9 Replies
I'm so use to having energy, but it's all gone! Anyone else feeling this way?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Mom2Keagan2007
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 4:39 PM
How far along are you? I am almost 15 weeks and im started to get some energy back finally.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tori_day07
by Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 9:07 PM
I'm 28 weeks, but even in my 2nd trimester I was tired
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 9:30 PM
I'm 12 weeks and the light headedness just started. But I'm anemic with every pregnancy a the symptoms of it start at all different times ith each of my pregnancies. And lack of energy is an understatement lol !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 4, 2012 at 9:32 PM

I felt that way often with my last pregnancy. Make sure you are drinking enough water snack often and rest when you need to.

Mommap87
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Im 10+5 and i have been so tired i barely have any energy to take a shower but i chase a 3 and 5 year old all day. Sleep is my best friend right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marihla
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Yeah don't expect it to go away anytime soon. It takes a lot of energy to make a baby!

Flaca43
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:47 PM
I'm exhausted all the time now. I wish it would get better, but I doubt it. I'm 25 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sayde23
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Yep I have been feeling this way since I was 5 weeks along. My doctor told me to take Vitamin B6 50mg 2x a day and unisom 2x per day for my morning sickness and what I have noticed is that if I miss my B6 dose in the am I feel completely run down, dizzy and sleepy all day. I choose to take the unisom only at night but the B6 really helps during the day with my energy level. Maybe check with your doctor to see if you could take the B6 I think it might really help you :) Also make sure to drink plenty of water that helps me too.

paramore-marie
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:42 AM
Get used to it lol.. I barely have energy these days, I can't even stand long enough to shower anymore! I have to sit down in the tub and wash with the extending shower head thing.. I get light headed and dizzy all the time even though my iron levels and bp are completely normal! Just remember, even laying on the couch all day while pregnant your body still goes through more energy than someone whos been at the gym working out all day! Crazy huh? But it takes A LOT to create a life inside you.. so just stay hydrated, get plenty of rest and just RELAX, your making a baby! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)