Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

when was the last time........................

Posted by   + Show Post

you & your dh/s.o. had sex?

I havent done it since April since I found I was preg. Im tooo scared that if I do something will happen :( & I will start bleeding.. :(

by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM
Replies (21-23):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:23 AM

2 nights ago. I'm not pregnant but even when I am pregnant we have a pretty active sex life. Unless you have been told otherwise by a doctor, or have had bleeding problems, sex is completely safe. 

leogirl79
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Yesturday morning...my hubby works 3rd so usually we only have the time in the early mornings when he gets home and on the weekends (when kids are asleep..LOL) we already have 2 kids. We have a great sex life even with me goin on my 7th month of pregnancy we just can't do ALL the positions we like is allwink mini

paramore-marie
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Last night actually. The only time we didnt was in the very beginning when I was puking 24/7.. and when baby is deciding to be really hard on momma certain days now lol. But my fiancée and I have an amazing sex life.. Unless your doctor has said otherwise, it's perfectly OK! Try not to let yourself be scared.. If it makes you feel better, I miscarried my twins on new years day this year and now that I'm pregnant again, although its scary to think about losing it, we still have sex regularly and this baby is perfectly normal and healthy. Just be careful having sex, because now that your pregnant, it's completely different. For me, I'm wayy more sensitive and almost smaller it feels like.. we are very gentle, especially with my growing belly and how sensitive it is now. Pressure hurts on my belly so just be careful. And try not to be on your back, it cuts off important blood flow to the uterus and is harmful to your little one. Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)