Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Everyone whos married...

Posted by   + Show Post
Who is in a rough marriage, you need to see the movie "fireproof" it teaches the foundation of a marriage and honestly has helped many marriages. The website is fireproofmymarriage.com please look its excellant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Replies (11-20):
Mommap87
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Its based on god in marriages. For years i was forced into religion, my dad is a singer in a christian group since i was little, ive pushed god away and im finally realizing that i need him, we all do, ive been through so much and now i realize i need him

Quoting perezamberly:

My father in law saw it in theaters and he said everyone stood up at the end and clapped. I really want to see it! Someone on here last night said its on Netflix

Quoting Mommap87:

It will change your life hun... Its a must see

Quoting perezamberly:

I have been meaning to watch it and I keep gettin reminded on here! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovesummer2010
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Im not married but we have been together 8 years and have a 2 year old, even bought a house and went to college but not married yet. I do feel we are married though even though we havent have it on paper. We can get into some arguments about stupid stuff and hate each other then forgive but im getting sick of his nagging. Im 33 weeks pregnant and super moody, he said something so i threw a plate lol well not funny but in a way yes. We have never laid a hand on each other though or any physical abuse, its more like fighting with words and he is starting to become boring, he no longer is fun, i end up doing stuff without him these days, i invited him to a movie he said no so i went alone or i wanted to go out to eat he said he was tired so i went with my friend, hes turning into a old ass man and needs to seriously wake up and be thankful for me, im a good looking lady, i think he needs to step out of his box and just let loose and have fun, his night of fun involves reading a book lmao!. Ive never seen or heard of the movie im going to rent it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brookesmama0230
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:26 PM
Me and my dh were going to watch it n never did I'm going to tho
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Just1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:27 PM

I watched it and thought it was stupid.  I am sorry.  My marriage though is very happy and healthy.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mommap87
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:27 PM
I got pregnant at 19, got married to a man who turned into an abuser, had another child at 22 and going through a divorce and hiding from my ex. Im crying as i type this, im 24 pregnant and disabled. I hope i can help some ladies.

Quoting Mommap87:

Its based on god in marriages. For years i was forced into religion, my dad is a singer in a christian group since i was little, ive pushed god away and im finally realizing that i need him, we all do, ive been through so much and now i realize i need him

Quoting perezamberly:

My father in law saw it in theaters and he said everyone stood up at the end and clapped. I really want to see it! Someone on here last night said its on Netflix

Quoting Mommap87:

It will change your life hun... Its a must see

Quoting perezamberly:

I have been meaning to watch it and I keep gettin reminded on here! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myfamilymylife2
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Awesome movie! My husband and I watched it together and he actually cried. Very touching.

Mommy to: Vincent 4/30/04, Noah 8/22/07, and Jocelyn 11/7/09~  Baby GIRL due 10/22/12

happymommy2b90
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 4:04 PM
It's a great movie and the book is awesome!I just have to start doing what it says.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommap87
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 4:09 PM
I made this post for marriages on the rocks, you dont fit in that catagory, glad your happily married but your comment wasnt needed. Not being mean at all, just making a point =)

Quoting Mom2Just1:

I watched it and thought it was stupid.  I am sorry.  My marriage though is very happy and healthy.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silka08
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 4:13 PM
Well we already had a good foundation ( our church does classes, counseling and mentors) but its stilla great movie to watch.

While youre at it, watch Courageous and help dh start off fatherhood on the right foot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveOfWisdom
by Silver Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 4:18 PM

We have our moments, and are by no means perfect. The lesson in the movie is a good one, but I agree, the movie itself was horrible.  I had a hard time watching it because it was so cheesy.  I don't know if it was the acting or the production or both.   

I think I would recommend the book before the movie

Quoting Mom2Just1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)