Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Baby's head stuck in pelvis

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 4:03 AM
  • 4 Replies
Hello ladies i am 37 weeks and for weeks and weeks my baby's head still hasn't moved out the right side of my pelvis and I'm in very bad pain when walking or even Sitting etc plus I feel hiccups there aswell so its defo the head. I had tried to get on all fours the whole time to try and move the baby but no joy. I am quite scared as I don't want to have a c-section as I have a 10 month old to look after and he weighed 25lb 15oz 3 weeks ago so I'm not sure where this is heading. I am due to see the consultant tomorrow so going to speak to him about things but do you think they would give me a c-section due to this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 4:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lisab930
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:03 AM
Bump??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TurtleMomma82
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:06 AM

I'm not sure if you will have to have a csection or not.  You'll have to check with your dr.  Good luck!

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:28 AM
Your dr will be able to tell if baby has dropped into position properly. I wouldn't worry about a ce-sec, you have no reason to worry. Make sure to be straight up with sitting so babies head is pushing down on your cervix.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Groove
by Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:30 AM
there is a website called turning babies. It will give you pointers on how to get the baby head down to your cervix. Jade had her head in my pelvis but i made sure to be on my feet a lot and when i was out of work, get on my fours and put my butt in the air.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)