Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Healthy Pregnancy Challenge Day 1: Prenatal Vitamins!

Posted by   + Show Post

Did you take your prenatal vitamins today?
Feel free to share the brand you are using, any info about them or suggestions that you have!

If you don't take prenatal vitamins, let us know why.

If you have already had your little one, did you take prenatal vitamins while pregnant?

nurseHere are some quick tips about prenatal vitamins:

• 1. Prenatal vitamins can supplement your diet to help ensure you get enough folate, iron, and other vitamins during pregnancy
  • 2. If you have trouble keeping your prenatal vitamins down, try a chewable or drinkable vitamin instead
  • 3. Always talk to your healthcare provider if you have concerns about prenatal vitamins

In addition to taking vitamins, be sure to maintain a healthy diet while you're pregnant!

Pregnancy  One member who signs up for our Healthy Pregnancy Challenge and replies to our daily challenge posts will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card!

Join us in the Pregnancy group

by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Replies (281-286):
bre21
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:05 PM

This is my first pregnancy and I am 24 weeks.

I have been taking prenatal vitamins everyday. The brand I take is called Vitafusion.

It has folic acid, and DHA, and all of the main vitamins that your little one needs, which is really important.

These are super easy to take because they are just like sour gummies and are easy on the stomach unlike some of the horse pills some other prenatal vitamin pills are like.All you have to do is take 2 everyday! Pretty easy.

bwsmommy
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I take flintstones =) they dont make me sick !

KatherieJoy
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:46 AM
I was taking prenatal vitamins while breastfeeding my son, then I figured out I was pregnant. Still taking them.
mmkay76
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I always forget to take them and end up taking one right before bed which makes me sick, but I don't my baby or myself to miss out.

CadiensCreation
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Prenatal 19 take them everyday with calcium and a&d and e..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Prenatal plus! I love this brand because it has ginger which helps combat the nausea I usually get when I take prenatals.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN