Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

National Grouch Day today! October 15th!

Posted by   + Show Post

Today is National Grouch Day! 

In honor of Grouch Day, let's share those things that just seem to be making us grouchy lately.  Reply with one of your biggest pet peeves, and those things that seem to make you grouchy lately!

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 5:17 AM
Replies (11-20):
aidenmomplus4
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM

One of my kids school teacher, recently we had an incident with his teacher reacting inappropriately to a questions to the point we had to take our child out of her class and put him into a new one but hasn't stopped her from acting like a totally B**** towards him when her class has to do activities with the new teachers class. I'm so over a 40 year old teacher not being able to act like an adult. His new teacher is great but we are still waiting to hear on the Head Master decision on how he is dealing with this teachers behavior. 

ZsMommy
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM
5 moms liked this

The majority of the Anon posts in Confessions eye rolling

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM

I'm on the rag, but wasn't expecting it b/c I'm on the mini pill and it changed my cycle, so I woke up to bloody sheets.

The neighbor's dogs NEVER stop barking, but I can't in good conscience call in a noise complaint b/c they are only outside from 9am-8pm and the neighbors have asked before if it bugs me to just tell them and I don't have the backbone to go knock on their door...

My dog messed her kennel last night, but it won't be warm enough to clean outside with the hose until later, so she and the kennel are outside waiting for warmer weather.

Baby is teething and won't stop fussing no matter what I do, so I've given and up he's sitting with me fussing in my ear.

DH has some sort of problems going on but won't talk to me about them b/c he doesn't want to stress me out...which stresses me out.

graciefreesoul
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:24 AM

biggest pet peeve is mother's that lay up and have babies and then later don't give a yamn about their kids and leave them for some crackhead loser that's 10 years younger than them...

on a day to day basis i have to deal with lazy greedy ppl...i work in a thrift store and these idiots expect to get a whole lot of stuff at the store for practically nothing...they don't wanna pay 2.00 for a shirt that prolly initially costs 20.00+ (gap, old navy, ambercrombie, etc...) or 4.00 for a pair of Toms...don't get me wrong, i can't stand ridiculously priced clothing and shoes but come on! off the top of my head, ppl that talk too much, too loud, or speak on things that they have absolutely no clue about ruffles my feathers as well...don't claim you're vegan just before you order a salad at Huddle House with cheese and ranch dressing!

h_minkus
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I'm grumpy about my toddler being rebellious about potty training.... angry

whitleypittman
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:42 AM
The fact that my husband isn't here.
My child getting into stuff she shouldn't.
Lately, everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robsgurl_23
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:44 AM
2 moms liked this

the thing that makes me most grouchy is when my kids are fighting and they just wont..another when I am aslepp and my husband wakes me up casue he cant find her pj pants he wants to wear even tho they are right in front of him. Another when my husband cant find something like his house shoes and he blames everyone for moving them on him when no one else has touched them. I am not having a grouchy day right now but I will see how long that goes when my kids get home from school...=)

BShip2010
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:45 AM
SO being sick and acting like I didn't help him and also he is milking it for all it is worth. This is day 3 of it. I was sick Wednesday night and got up Thursday and cleaned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DiANAiVELiSSE
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:45 AM

hugs

Quoting try4baby20:

My grandpa dying of cancer :/

supermeof3
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Feeling grouchy about my washer not working.....we are a family of 6 :O

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN