Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

National Grouch Day today! October 15th!

Posted by   + Show Post

Today is National Grouch Day! 

In honor of Grouch Day, let's share those things that just seem to be making us grouchy lately.  Reply with one of your biggest pet peeves, and those things that seem to make you grouchy lately!

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 5:17 AM
Replies (181-186):
LittleFantasy
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

People Making Money Off My Hardwork Online--Stealing!                                          I created a book with short lullaby film DVD for kids, to help them go to bed called "Dorme: A Magical Dreamland Visit". I  had to sell my house to finish it. So I went through a lot. Well, to get it into stores, you need to send them a sample book/DVD set for them to look over.  What a lot of the stores do, is take my sample, and sell it online! Then the 3rd parties sell on Amazon, and compete with my own book, but don't need to pay me.

ZsMommy
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 4:25 PM

People who spell phonetically -there's a entire generation who cannot properly spell words-drives me insane!

AAngel282
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Listening to the girls at work complain about how thier mothers drive them crazy... I would give anything to hear my mom's voice one more time, and have my daughter meet her just once.... I miss her so much more now that I am a mother.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robsgurl_23
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I got another thing when I am in the store with my kids and you come to an isle and there is a couple who are arguing over what ever they are arguing about and every other word out of their mouth is the f word. Seriously your out in public fighting and you have to let the f word out a bunch of times...granted it was walmart so it shouldn't surprise me at all the some people who are there would act like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannonSwanson
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:39 PM
How hard it is to fight for your children in the court sysem when it comes to emotional/psychological abuse!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ShannonSwanson
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Lol... That's just funny! Spell check.

Quoting ZsMommy:

People who spell phonetically -there's a entire generation who cannot properly spell words-drives me insane!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN