Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

National Grouch Day today! October 15th!

Posted by   + Show Post

Today is National Grouch Day! 

In honor of Grouch Day, let's share those things that just seem to be making us grouchy lately.  Reply with one of your biggest pet peeves, and those things that seem to make you grouchy lately!

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 5:17 AM
Replies (51-60):
lazycervix
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:21 PM

My grouch my 3y/o keeps trying to pick up my 11 month old and makes her cry everytime, I have put him in time out 23 times in the last 3 days for the same damn thing I wish he would just listen. 

I am also sick of watching my friends and family post pictures of their kids in their car seats improperly, because I know if I say anything It will start a fight, but at the same time the lives of children are at stake so I don't know what to do

goofygalno1
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:28 PM

gosh this list could go on forever!!!  lol 

my main gripe would have to be the fact that no matter what I do I can never seem to get caught up.  Tired of working for nothing and having nothing to show for it!!!  I am sick of my son's attitude toward EVERYTHING!!! sick of my fiance and how he thinks he can act at times. tired of my dumbass car and having to fix one thing or another on it... 

I better stop while I am ahead!!  hahaha

Des10ed2b
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:29 PM

well, PMS to start with. than my messy house. than this zit on the back of my neck/shoulder. than my mother in law. lol. 

Sammi20
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:32 PM

My AF... Cramps from hell ... not being prego... My daughters Very loud yelling O.o >.< ... The fact that I have to get up at 6am tomorrow to take my daughter to her shots at the dr... omg Seriously Why are they open Sooooooo early >.<... Never having any money!... Not having a cat carrier and wondering how my cat will be in the car on the way to the vet in an hour..    ok I'm done... lol

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:47 PM

canker sores

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:47 PM

no sleep at night

OkieMommyOf6
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:51 PM

I HATE the fact that my dad is living in a nasty house and wont move to help him from getting so sick while he is doing intense treatment for his stage 4a cancer!!!

MaskedMomma
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:08 PM

I'm grouchy today because baby is having a growth spurt and was up all night nursing. I got exactly 1hr and 14min of sleep. Also grouchy because SO is supposed to get paid today, should be direct deposited, and it's not in there yet :(

msswisher08
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Lol it's kinda funny because one of the biggest grouches I know has a bday today lmao.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:09 PM

mice in my home

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)