Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

National Grouch Day today! October 15th!

Posted by   + Show Post

Today is National Grouch Day! 

In honor of Grouch Day, let's share those things that just seem to be making us grouchy lately.  Reply with one of your biggest pet peeves, and those things that seem to make you grouchy lately!

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 5:17 AM
Replies (71-80):
navygf07
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:30 PM

im sorry

Quoting try4baby20:

My grandpa dying of cancer :/

O.Schmidt
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:38 PM

My ex husband because he thinks its fun to piss me off even though I have moved on and remarried but thinks its fun to spend more money and sit in court again.....

Mandi1215
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:39 PM

People constantly complaining about things on FB.  "The pizza guy rang the door and woke up the baby! what nerve!"....or "Stupid people don't know how to drive".....I barely want to hear about the good things happening, let alone these stupid FB rants. haha

ilovemykids732
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:17 PM

DH talking to me in this annoyed tone all the time and snapping over nothing... as if I am doing something wrong ALL the time... I work 3rd shift... hes a SAHD since losing his job... over a month ago... he hasnt cleaned ANYTHING in the month... and I still have to wake up to take care of my youngest DS... :(

SRB212
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:20 PM

The fact that my husband was supposed to get paid today and did not because his company decided to change payroll companies and not tell anyone!  They say it will be there tomorrow but um Mr Bill Collector doesn't want to hear that!

And right now this forum and people BASHING the heck out of one another!

Mudfishzgirl
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Th fact that we are barely scraping by right now and DH's father was bitching at us yesterday about DD's halloween costume (that we didn't pay for not that he asked just assumed) and that we better make sure to pay our rent because we can not come stay with them. Parent of the year right there let me tell you. :/

sj3starz
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:26 PM
I'm grouchy about our apartment flooding and the complex taking over 5 days to get things back in order so I can having a functioning house again... Oh and they comp'ed us 3 days off of our rent equaling 99 dollars and that's not even enough to pay for a hotel for one night where I live. I'm pregnant and have been sleeping on an uncomfortable couch for 5 nights.

Doesn't look like in going to sleep in the bedroom again tonight either since they came to clean the carpet today and its wet again and smells funny. Maybe tomorrow when they come to tack it down and we can move furniture back in there and baby proof the living room again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamacam7
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Just got over a bad cold and strep throat decided to sneak up on me.

sashamom03
by New Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:28 PM
The cloudy, rainy, cold weather here in Michigan. It sucks!!
sucker4myloves
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:32 PM

People getting on here and Facebook with their terrible grasp of written English!! YOU GREW UP HERE, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?! Holy fuck, how hard is it to finish a word? Oh and here's a hint: Commas AREN'T the devil, and not every word with an "S" on the end requires a fucking apostrophe! I just got done attempting to read something about a stolen puppy and I can't tell you what was going on there. UGGGGH LEARN TO READ AND WRITE.

/Endrant

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)