Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

National Grouch Day today! October 15th!

Posted by   + Show Post

Today is National Grouch Day! 

In honor of Grouch Day, let's share those things that just seem to be making us grouchy lately.  Reply with one of your biggest pet peeves, and those things that seem to make you grouchy lately!

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 5:17 AM
Replies (81-90):
sucker4myloves
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Awe. If he's not paying your bills then he needs to put his oversized nose back where it goes: In his own feedbag.

Quoting Mudfishzgirl:

Th fact that we are barely scraping by right now and DH's father was bitching at us yesterday about DD's halloween costume (that we didn't pay for not that he asked just assumed) and that we better make sure to pay our rent because we can not come stay with them. Parent of the year right there let me tell you. :/

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

captain..
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Lots....I'm grouchy today

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
allthatjazz251
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I am a table host for a clinic's annual banquet and I must find guests for my table (family, friends, etc). I have sent our numerous messages and invites and people think they just don't have to respond! I need either a yes or no, folks! What happened to common courtesy?! If you can't make it, at least say so! Then I can try and invite someone else!

Sheesh, people!

yzaguirre1986
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:50 PM

my foot is hurting lol! but another then that it has been a great day.

Mudfishzgirl
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:50 PM

I was very tempted to say something along those lines though not so eloquently. He irritates the crap out of me and DH. They already don't get along all that well and it's like FIL goes out of his way to be a prick.

Quoting sucker4myloves:

Awe. If he's not paying your bills then he needs to put his oversized nose back where it goes: In his own feedbag.

Quoting Mudfishzgirl:

Th fact that we are barely scraping by right now and DH's father was bitching at us yesterday about DD's halloween costume (that we didn't pay for not that he asked just assumed) and that we better make sure to pay our rent because we can not come stay with them. Parent of the year right there let me tell you. :/

TLIF1281
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Oh perfect! Sick of living out of motels! Sick of being broke! Sick of moving! Sick of being pregnant (Ready for baby to come out and play!) Sick of not havin my neices around me! 

R3G1N4_L0V3
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 5:26 PM

I am grouchy because of my stubborn belly fat from being pregnant! UGH!!! I wish I could just make it all go away! I am busting my ass and not getting results as quickly as I would like!

dandersen
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 5:36 PM

this really sucks, but extra noise in general is making me grouchy. heck, any noise really. and i have an autistic 4 year old, who has amazing lungs, and she loves to sing. but its just too much. its seems like there is noise in my mind already, like its just noisy in there, and everything else is just more than i can take. so just about everything is making me grouchy actually, because just about everything makes noise of some sort.......

lovelife350
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 5:41 PM

being eight months pregnant and sore, having to deal with moving as well with nothing organized

babymine
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 5:49 PM
So that explains my foul mood today. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN