Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I know we aren't docs

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:46 PM
  • 15 Replies
I am having the worst back pains its so bad I can't walk.......it's as bad as it was when i was in labor with my dd if not worse........could this be bad? A sign of a miscarage? And ideas please share if it doesnt get better tomorrow I might go to the er
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kris0921
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:48 PM

How far along are you? I had major back pains at the beginning with this pregnancy so its not abnormal. But if it doesnt go away with relaxing and putting your feet up I would call or go get checked.

b.futlz
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:50 PM
13w5d and it doesn't matter what I do it doesn't fully go away I didn't have it this bad with dd until the very end and when I was in labor It's so bad It brings me to tears

Quoting kris0921:

How far along are you? I had major back pains at the beginning with this pregnancy so its not abnormal. But if it doesnt go away with relaxing and putting your feet up I would call or go get checked.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butterflycircle
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:58 PM

I have no idea. You have just entered your second trimester so your miscarriage chances have gone down and you have had a good pregnancy before so I don't think you should worry to much unless you start bleeding. If you are really concerned go to the er that is what it is there for. You could also call your dr and see what he or she thinks. You could also take tylenol to help the pain. Have you done anything strenuous lately or been in a car accident bc those could also cause this pain? Hang in there I hope everything works out

b.futlz
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Nope none of those and thank you

Quoting butterflycircle:

I have no idea. You have just entered your second trimester so your miscarriage chances have gone down and you have had a good pregnancy before so I don't think you should worry to much unless you start bleeding. If you are really concerned go to the er that is what it is there for. You could also call your dr and see what he or she thinks. You could also take tylenol to help the pain. Have you done anything strenuous lately or been in a car accident bc those could also cause this pain? Hang in there I hope everything works out

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatieGirls2
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 1:59 AM
How are you doing hun? Did Tylenol help?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babymine
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 2:03 AM
Hope everything is okay mama.
*hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doulala
by Emerald Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 2:35 AM

I would have to hear more about what is going on before I'd have much advice--     can you describe the pain (location, duration, what makes it worse/helps)?

terra52590
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 2:41 AM
Omg I had moments where my back spazed the next thing I knew I couldn't move had to have DF help me to the restroom and those pains were far worse than the back pains from labor! My doc said it's normal it's your body just adjusting
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mema2fourBabies
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 2:52 AM

it could be a pinched nerve i had that with my last baby i took tylenol and a long hot bubble bath with my jets on my back then after i got out i fell right to sleep i am sorry to here you are in so much pain hope this can help. You hope you  feel better.hugs

b.futlz
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 7:36 AM
Thank you so much ladies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN