Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

totally scared about the labour pain

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 5:49 PM
  • 6 Replies

i donno how to deal with the pain and the bleeding which will cause during delievery..... i m totally scared to see blood,

by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BiPolarMomto3
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Your not even going to care about that once that baby is lying on your belly crying. Maybe see about getting a doula ? They can help...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ronak842
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 5:54 PM

thnks for the advice

butterflycircle
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this

When I had my kids I didn't see any blood at all other than what came out of me after wards (like with a pad on you know ). With my daughter I had some "loopy medicine" the nurse called it until i was able to have an epi then i was fine until I felt the need to push. She was out in 3 pushes (6lbs 6ozs). With my son I thought it would be the same... My son I was induced and i was doing good until I had my water broken then the contractions picked up and I had the epi but I don't think it ever worked with him. It hurt with him I told my mom and hubby if I ever said I wanted kids again to remind me of the pain I was in right then. He was 9lbs 6ozs (on'y 1.2 an in longer than my daughter and boy did he feel 3lbs wider than her lol). This is the third baby and I am going to try going med free this time as long as I am in good healthy of course. I would watch The Business of Being Born it is really informative and a real eye opening. I wouldn't be afraid of the pain. Women have been doing this for thousands of years and you can too. Your body will know what to do and  I hope that you do great!

MIA0223
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this
It's not that bad. Once you have the baby in your arms all that goes away!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Candace8609
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this
i think every mother thinks that way. i did too but believe me, its NOT as bad as what u see on tv. right after i had my first, i knew i wanted another 1 bc i love the experience :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:26 PM
I didnt see any blood w my delivery of dd, belly is still in the way and you are pretty focused on the baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN