Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

pubic bone pain :(

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 3:52 AM
  • 19 Replies
I'm 34 weeks and I am having really bad pain where my pubic bone is. Everytime I stand up or sit down it feels like its popping and it hurts. I can't lay down and get comfortable because when I try I turn over it hurts. Everything I do hurts. Sometimes I freak out because I feel like I might be hurting my baby. It feels like her head is grinding really hard against it. Even though I doubt that is what is really happening it just feels that way. Do any of you have this problem too? It also feels like some one kicked my vagina and its all bruised up and sore :( I didn't have it this bad during my first pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 3:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ginalyn
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 4:04 AM
I'm 35wks and it's been happening to me for awhile and it's very painful and annoying. I didn't have this with my other pregnancies either. But it's not hurting the baby. Your doc will probably tell you the same. Hang in there mama! I know it sucks but you're almost done! {{HUGS}}
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockabillybetty
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 4:08 AM
I have the same pain nothing cures it. So ive found out i have spd on my trip to the hospital last week and a yeast infection so those two combined made the pain worsen. Baby is ok its probably ur ligaments relaxing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
schultzal
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 4:09 AM

Sounds like SPD. Have a bath if you can; that helps me when the pain gets too bad. 

aslynnrachael
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 4:17 AM
I have a yeast infection too right now :( this is just dreadful haha

Quoting rockabillybetty:

I have the same pain nothing cures it. So ive found out i have spd on my trip to the hospital last week and a yeast infection so those two combined made the pain worsen. Baby is ok its probably ur ligaments relaxing

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jakesmom323
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 4:48 AM
I've had it bad since 35 weeks. I just lay down on my side to release some of the pressure. I think the same too about if it hurts the baby, but that would mean all babies would be hurting. Hang in there;) we're almost there. I got a two week count down!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockabillybetty
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:29 AM
Ya its awful i dient kno u can have an infection with no discharge no itch and no odor just a pain lol 7day cream works ok
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aslynnrachael
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:37 AM
I have all the symptoms of the yeast infection haha and I have the pubic bone pain. Grr I'm ready to have my pretty girl and not be pregnant anymore! Ha

Quoting rockabillybetty:

Ya its awful i dient kno u can have an infection with no discharge no itch and no odor just a pain lol 7day cream works ok

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockabillybetty
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:42 AM
Lol me too but i have forever to wait im 21weeks3days for my bby grl to slip out lol think my pain is more spd then infection. But im afraid to fall asleep my 6yrold and 4yrold have really bad allergies and cant sleep cyz of all the mucous

Quoting aslynnrachael:

I have all the symptoms of the yeast infection haha and I have the pubic bone pain. Grr I'm ready to have my pretty girl and not be pregnant anymore! Ha

Quoting rockabillybetty:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aslynnrachael
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:50 AM
Awh :( I hope they get better! I can never sleep. Its almost 3am here and I am usually up another hour and my baby wakes up at 9 I nap when she does but its not enough ha

Quoting rockabillybetty:

Lol me too but i have forever to wait im 21weeks3days for my bby grl to slip out lol think my pain is more spd then infection. But im afraid to fall asleep my 6yrold and 4yrold have really bad allergies and cant sleep cyz of all the mucous

Quoting aslynnrachael:

Quoting rockabillybetty:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockabillybetty
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:58 AM
Thank you! Me too! My bby grl up and kickin me lol think she knows brother and sister aren't feeling good. Its almost 3am here too my kids let mw nap here in my tvroom close to them. Im on bed rest abit anyways. Where u from? Im in Az :)

Quoting aslynnrachael:

Awh :( I hope they get better! I can never sleep. Its almost 3am here and I am usually up another hour and my baby wakes up at 9 I nap when she does but its not enough ha

Quoting rockabillybetty:

Quoting aslynnrachael:

Quoting rockabillybetty:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)