Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

teething baby :(

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 4:14 AM
  • 5 Replies
My baby girl is teething. Shes 7 months old and her bottom teeth both just came in about 3 days apart. Weird thing is she drooled less. No fever. And no crankyness.. untill AFTER they popped through?? She fights sleep so bad cuz it hurts. She wont even let me touch her gums. Last night I gave her teething tablets and tonight baby tylonal. They both seemed to help. But she only wants me. Which I dont mind but im stressin out!! Lol I know when you dont feel good you just want mommy. But geez kid take a nap! Lol this turned into a vent when I just wanted to know why shes cranky after they popped in and not before?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 4:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lillucky8
by Ruby Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 7:29 AM
Not sure, dd goes into cranky mode as soon as they start moving.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blueeyedpixie
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 7:54 AM
Maybe she has some others coming in somewhere else... My dd is 17 months and she's been that way for a couple months now cuz her molars are coming in, only 1 has started to cut but the other hasn't but you can feel it...

gl and hope she feels better soon...:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FarmGirl2B
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Try frozen waffles or a frozen washcloth. Freezie pops are good, too. Alternate Tylenol and Advil. Try putting a pillow under her crib mattress if she's having a runny nose. It will relieve some of the sinus pressure and the pressure on her face when she's lying down. I know it's frustrating, but it's temporary. Nothing beats mommy hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 11:48 AM

I don't know why.  Usually my kids are only fussy while they're trying to pop through.

Mema2fourBabies
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 11:51 AM

teething tables from walmart work great 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)