Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Creative ways to announce pregnancy and then gender.

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:20 AM
  • 14 Replies

Ladies,

I'm trying to figure out some of the most creative ways to announce our pregnancy.

Also, I'm trying to figure out, when we find out, creative ways to announce the gender of the little peanut.

Please share.

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
truelove813
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:59 PM
2 moms liked this

I made this for my husband!  Im so excited to give it to him when I get my BFP! 

justme782
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmencl3210
by Bronze Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovingMommyh00d
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I saw a cute idea where the couple had a closed cardboard box. Inside the box where pink/ blue Balloons revealing the gender. The picture was them opening it and the balloons floating away. So if you wanted to do that in front of people or take a pic and send it out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyjenn84
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this
I had a cloth diaper made for my son that said ”big brother” and added ”as of 2012” (found out in 2011) and sent a picture to family and then fb.

We did a cake with pink for our family and our older girls cut it for our gender reveal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyjenn84
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 12:43 AM
My friend did this and it was a lot of fun!!

Quoting LovingMommyh00d:

I saw a cute idea where the couple had a closed cardboard box. Inside the box where pink/ blue Balloons revealing the gender. The picture was them opening it and the balloons floating away. So if you wanted to do that in front of people or take a pic and send it out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luv2BaMommy9809
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 2:34 AM

So cute!

Quoting truelove813:

mcr2008
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Quoting truelove813:

That is so stinkin cute!!! Did you draw everything yourself or is that stickers of some sort?

truelove813
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh Heck no I didnt draw that! lol, The animals are stickers.  The Daddy is scrapbooking punch out letters, and also on the bottom in scrapbook letters it says Love Baby (last name). :)

Quoting mcr2008:

Quoting truelove813:

That is so stinkin cute!!! Did you draw everything yourself or is that stickers of some sort?

~*Kristina*~

Married to my soulmate, Ben *8.13.11*

TTC #1: June 2012

kblpooh
by Silver Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:49 AM
We sent my daughters on a treasure hunt around the house and it ended in the garage where they found 2 big sister shirts wrapped sitting on a stroller. We never found out the gender so we didn't have any cute way of announcing it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN