Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think all babies of all races are beautiful but i am wondering how many ladies are having bi-racial babies? my first is mixed white and mexican as well as this one :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Replies (151-160):
hopeandlove4
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:22 PM

My boyfriend is 1/4 black, 3/4 white and I am just white so this baby will be 7/8 white and 1/8 black. I'm excited to see what he/she looks like because I just have absolutely no idea. I'm the whitest of white and my bf being only 1/4 black looks really mostly white. We shall see!

CafeMom Tickers
soaringflutes
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:40 PM

My baby is half white and half Asian.  I have no idea what she'll look like!

lilmami316
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:43 PM

mine  are half white and half Hispanic

nicole2884
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Yep black/white
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mushy13
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Im East African and my hubby is Puerto RIcan and were expecting our first ..thought that was pretty cool

Quoting MK1976:

I'm Half African and Puerto Rican and my dh is white. We are having our first child in 6 weeks. She be multi-racial.

butterflycircle
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:22 PM

My husband is Mexican (born there and raised until 7 or 8) and I am white. So of course our kids are mixed.

I never thought of us as a bi racial couple before until my husband had to do a speach in a class and his topic was on bi racial relationships and he said he was in one. My husband is from Mexico and Spanish is his first lang. but he is very pale and doesn't have an accent and we have been together for almost 11 year (we are 25 now) so it isn't something I think about lol. 

RaLeighsMommy11
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:43 PM
My kids aren't biracial but I agree biracial kids are soooooo cute! My dh has some mixed babies in his family & I just love them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Victoriaoh
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:48 PM
My dd is half white and half black.
avaana06
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:48 PM

I dont have bi racial children, but I have always thought they were SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

livingrlovesong
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:28 PM

I dont have any mixed babies, but I think they are absolutely beautiful!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured