Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Did I do the right thing? -VENT- piog

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:17 PM
  • 16 Replies

So last night I kicked my boyfriend out!
He is not the father of my daughter, and was telling me that I was parenting her wrong. He had helped his ex raise his nephew, he has been doing it longer and knows all. I'm pregnant with his child now and really don't want or need the drama and fighting... He has to turn everything into a fight and fights with my family all the time... I'm about ready to leave him altogether.

He has been getting on my last nerve for about 3 weeks now. He wont get a job, I mean, He's just LAZY!!! He leaves dirty diapers laying around the house... When I ask him to do something for me, he tells me that my sh** isn't his responsibility, Really??? I'm to the point where I don't know what to do anymore... I dont think he is ready to be a father... Which means i'll be back to being a single mother but this time to 2.

Any advice, What would you ladies do?

Tiffany Rose <3

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cnlsmommy
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:18 PM
No advice, but heres a bump for you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BlissBagshaw
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd dump him.  I have no tolerance for sh*tty men, and it sounds like you've got one on your hands.

beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:21 PM
No advice...but good for you for not taking his crap!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
helema24
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 2:29 PM

tell him your sh@t is his business cause he knocked you up!! if he doesnt want the responsability of playing house then he can pack his bags and be gone like last weeks leftovers!!

mama2gg
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Sounds like you did what was best for you...If he refuses to help out and wont get a job (which is ok if he is going to be a SAHD but that means HOUSE work)

butterflycircle
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Sounds like you did the right thing. You don't need that. It is unfortunate that you will be a single mother of two, but the kids don't need to be exposed to all of that too. Maybe he will clean up his act and realize what he has lost and how serious you are now. I hope everything works out. Good luck : )

lovefromwithin
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 4:53 AM

I would of done the same thing. He sounds a lot like DD's BD except her BD ended up running away after it was all over and done with.

OhSnapMama02
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 5:02 AM

I think you made the correct choice... the best way to show a man what hes missing is either A kickiing him out or B you leaving which ever is your situation I think you did whats right for your kids... perhaps not the relationship but if he really loves you he will wake up and realize ... and do better <3

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 5:03 AM
sounds like he needs to grow up. How old is he?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bjw_053109
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 5:20 AM
I would say you did the right thing. And being a single mom of two isnt so bad :) im about to go from being a single mom of two to a single mom of 4 in a little more than 24 hrs. You can do it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN