Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnant goth.

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 7:47 PM
  • 39 Replies

Hello, everyone. This is my first post in CafeMom, I like it so far. I'm 22 years old and I just found out yesterday that I'm having a baby! My boyfriend and I are more than happy, pretty nervous, but happy. It's going to be a long road but I think the end result is going to be the best thing in my entire life. I'm gothic, I wear black eyeliner and wear all black, not a lot of people approve, but I really do not care. I just thought it would be cool to meet some more mom's or mom's2be on here that have a darker side. I think I might feel a little more comfortable talking to people that I have more in common with. So, I just wanted to introduce myself, feel free to comment and chat with me about baby stuffs!!! 

ghost

by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jade89
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannah-Belle
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Congrats! To find Moms that are into the same stuff you are, try searching groups with specific keywords. I'm in a rockabilly moms group. Enjoy =)

MylittlePea
by Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 7:51 PM
Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sheilamommyof3
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Congrats and welcome. :-) though some ppl frown on things they dnt understand it really doesn't matter what they think. U r u and that's amazing in itself hun. I'm not gothic but I like the more darker parts of some things. Like art,paintings on walls,orrrr I like when my roses die lol.love the darker look of them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vanityrayne
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:00 PM
I'm with you on that momma!! Love dark painting and everything. I do charcoal art and it's on the "darker" side.
OP-(origianal poster) congrats to you and your boyfriend and you are who you are! :) I'm all for chatting! My name is Chelsea and I'm 21 and married. We have 2 daughters, Scarlet and Annabelle, they are 2 yrs and 6 days! Hope to get to know you!!

Quoting Sheilamommyof3:

Congrats and welcome. :-) though some ppl frown on things they dnt understand it really doesn't matter what they think. U r u and that's amazing in itself hun. I'm not gothic but I like the more darker parts of some things. Like art,paintings on walls,orrrr I like when my roses die lol.love the darker look of them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sheilamommyof3
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:02 PM
Nice!! Ur girls have cute names.congrats on ur new bb

Quoting vanityrayne:

I'm with you on that momma!! Love dark painting and everything. I do charcoal art and it's on the "darker" side.

OP-(origianal poster) congrats to you and your boyfriend and you are who you are! :) I'm all for chatting! My name is Chelsea and I'm 21 and married. We have 2 daughters, Scarlet and Annabelle, they are 2 yrs and 6 days! Hope to get to know you!!

Quoting Sheilamommyof3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butterflycircle
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Hi and congrats!!!! I am Jenn. I am 24 this is my 3rd baby, i am 11 weeks along.  I had my first when I was 17, a molar pregnancy at 19/20 my second baby at 22 and here we are lol. I am not gothic, but it doesn't bother me the way a person looks on the outside, it is what is on the inside that counts : ). Having a baby will change your life but you are right in the end it will be the best thing in your entire life. this place is full of super supportive women who know just about everything about pregnancy and babies : )

kornkid52006
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:23 PM

congrats i am also pregnant and i am into dressing goth i am 25 years old id love to chat with you

Larsbug
by Laura on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:25 PM

welcome and congrats!

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:26 PM
6 moms liked this
Lol... Goth. I didn't know people used that term outside of middle school.

welcome to the group and congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN