Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Def reached my boilin point!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm a very nice person. Don't allow myself to get stressed over somethin not worth stressin over! Well, I buy the groceries in MY house. Baby sis' fam lives in it as well. Well, I def don't mind folks eatin! Can't fathom the thought of someone bein hungry!!! :-( Well, dammit the Lucky Charms are MINE! Yes, I'll share...occasionally! Folks have the option to pick out cereal when I go shoppin! That does NOT mean leave my cereal bag open! That does not mean leave the cereal box on the counter on it's frickin side! Don't take it to yur room then whine when I barge in there to get it! It's my cereal! I am the only pregnant one in this house! I am the only one who craves it! I wrote my name on the box for cryin out loud! My 6 yr old dd knows the deal! Lucky Charms are the only food I feel entitled to! Soooo I evicted my Lucky Charms from my kitchen and they now reside in my bedroom! :-) I dare someone in my house to mess with my magicdially delicious Lucky Charms again!
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Replies (11-16):
msbusychild
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Ummmm....is it it sad that all I'm thinking about now is a big ol bowl of lucky charms? I MUST have some! Lol....I know EXACTLY how you feel though. I buy certain things for myself, and sometimes I get home from work and its empty because DH let's the kids have it! Argh! Totally annoying. A pregnant woman's food is serious business!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sheilamommyof3
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Lmfao!! I so understand love! I wld do the same thing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshP1988
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 7:09 PM
It's not much to ask! And, all the non prego folks should understand that! I'm not runnin a concentration camp here! I simply don't want my Lucky Charms messed with! Simple as that!
sandersmomma
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 10:03 PM
This :)

Quoting Dffrntthanlast:

That was hilarious. Hilarious. Good for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aussiechic
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 10:07 PM

LOL  :D

Wifey_MommyToBe
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Hilarious !! Lol but I totally get it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)