Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Second pregnancy - ever

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 2:57 PM
  • 23 Replies

Do you show sooner?? I feel bloated big time this time..and my favorite jeans wouldn't button. I had a text book pregnancy my last one.  I gained the perfect amount of weight but I had a rough delivery.

Everything is turning out different from my son three years ago. I have nausea early, headaches, bloating (major).

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dffrntthanlast
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 2:58 PM
I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and got my bump around 7 weeks. It's a confirmed bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-mamas-
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 2:58 PM
This is my 3rd and I'm definitely showing sooner. My 2nd just turned one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RyansMommie07
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:01 PM

your uterus doesnt come up out of the pelvis until 12 weeks., if you have a bump before that, its just bloat. however, most mommies have a little bit of a pouch there from previous pregnancies that seems to bloat up sooner than it did the first time around because the skin has already been stretched out to accomodate a baby

~<3~ Lovin my life as a Mommy & a Wife ~<3~

Chelsea_rh
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:03 PM
I've heard you show sooner with later pregnancies. And they are all different too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
girlcarrot
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:06 PM

I feel like a freaking bL(oat) right now. I am so bloated. I have a disastitis from my last labor. I have had a pooch from when I was 6 weeks to now for three years.

Quoting RyansMommie07:

your uterus doesnt come up out of the pelvis until 12 weeks., if you have a bump before that, its just bloat. however, most mommies have a little bit of a pouch there from previous pregnancies that seems to bloat up sooner than it did the first time around because the skin has already been stretched out to accomodate a baby

kmencl3210
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:08 PM

With my second I started showing around 6-7 weeks, I hated it, he was due August (born July.... last yr) and by Feb I looked HUGE I had showed my MIL a picture of me in Feb and she thought it was taken close to my delivery date.... Ya, made me feel great lol

ETA: This is my 3rd and I am 7.5 weeks and not showing at all yet 

mommylove818
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:11 PM
I think you show sooner I have pics of my pregnancy wt dd I didn't start showing until I was 16weeks if this one my second I started showing at 13 weeks :) I'm 15 weeks today baby bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alliesaurus
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:12 PM

i did. I swear by 7 weeks my belly just pops out lol.

I have always carried large and round and showed early. 

My pregnancies were different too. I had awful morning sickness with #2 and none with #1. I had all of the pains and symptoms with #2 that i didn't recall having with #1. I even carried slightly different. #1 seemed higher up and pointy and #2 lower and wide.They are both girls. 

NikkiAtkinson
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:14 PM
I started showin a month before with I did with my first the second time... This time I'm 16 weeks and clearly showing... 3 months early!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
girlcarrot
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:14 PM

I didnt start showing with my son until I was almost 7 months. I had no morning sickness, no pregnancy bloating, no headaches, no regular aches and pains a pregnant woman has until I was 8 months pregnant that is when I started getting backaches.

Quoting alliesaurus:

i did. I swear by 7 weeks my belly just pops out lol.

I have always carried large and round and showed early. 

My pregnancies were different too. I had awful morning sickness with #2 and none with #1. I had all of the pains and symptoms with #2 that i didn't recall having with #1. I even carried slightly different. #1 seemed higher up and pointy and #2 lower and wide.They are both girls. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured