When you're pregnant, you have a TON of questions. Should I choose a doctor or a midwife? Is sex safe while pregnant? How will I know if I'm going into labor? What color should I paint my baby's room?
We've collected the BEST answers to those and many more questions, gathered from the experiences and opinions of moms like you. Find the answers here!
Pregnancy Care Providers:
- What foods should I avoid during pregnancy?
- Do I need to take prenatal vitamins?
- What should I do if I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes?
- What are the healthiest foods to eat while I'm pregnant?
Traveling While Pregnant:
- How can I avoid being put on bed rest?
- How can I handle being on bed rest when I have another child at home?
Fitness & Weight During Pregnancy:
- How much weight should I gain during pregnancy?
- How can I keep in shape during my pregnancy?
- What kind of exercise is safe during pregnancy?
Oral Health During Pregnancy:
Emotional Health During Pregnancy:
Pregnancy & Your Relationship:
- Should I go on a 'babymoon'?
- What should I do if my partner doesn't want to have sex with me during my pregnancy?
Pregnancy & Sleep:
Sex During Pregnancy:
- Is it normal for my sex drive to increase during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to have sex while pregnant?
- Is it normal for sex to hurt while pregnant?
- Is it safe to have an orgasm while I'm pregnant?
- When is it safe to have sex again after delivery?
Preparing for Delivery:
- What should I pack in my hospital bag?
- Should I make a birth plan?
- Can I wear my own delivery gown in the hospital?
Recovering from Delivery:
Choosing a Baby Name:
- What should we do if we can't agree on a name?
- Should we choose a popular name or something more unique?
Sharing Our Baby's Name:
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms:
Sharing the News that You're Pregnant:
- How should I tell my partner that I'm pregnant?
- When should I share the news that I'm pregnant?
- When should I tell my employer that I'm pregnant?
Your Pre-pregnancy Health:
Your Pre-Pregnancy Relationship:
Trying to Conceive:
Healing After a Miscarriage:
- What are some good baby shower theme ideas?
- Should I have a baby shower if this is not my first child?
- What theme should I choose for my baby's nursery?
- Is it okay to paint my baby's nursery while I'm pregnant?
Planning for Baby's Future:
Find more advice for moms, from CafeMoms, here: