Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Still nothing

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 4:42 AM
  • 11 Replies
Hi moms I just wrote a post yesterday about me being pregnant. I have a lot of the symptoms . Today my boy friend actually told me I smell different. I did take 3 home pregnancy test but they all came back negative!! It's been about 3 weeks since ive taken another test! I feel like I get sick every night like a soar throat, it's weird. And I smell things my friends don't smell and I can't eat food that I could normally eat so much of. Another thing I notice today is that I haven't had a pickle in forever cause I haven't had a taste for them but today I saw one on my friends plate and I took it off and even asked for another one. ( soooo good) please someone talk to me about this I need help. I'm suppose to start my period this Monday but I have not felt any symptoms yet!! Help me moms!!!
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 4:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommieof3_91
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 4:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Test first response (( i swear by them )) lol could just be premenstral craving but that still dont explain the rest
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 5:04 AM

First response is awesome. :-) I tested positive 6 days before my missed period with this one and 7 days before with another one. Both times I used First Response. :-)

rockabillybetty
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 5:07 AM
I always just go n see a doctor they have free clinics that give tests in ur area??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lsgutier18
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 5:07 AM
I took one of those and clear blue!! Part of me just wants to wait till Monday but do you think i maybe prego?
ncohetero
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 6:04 AM
1 mom liked this
First response is the best. But wait till after your period is missed if you havent just to give it time to really be sure
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Have you missed a period yet?

Lsgutier18
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:04 PM
Yea I'm didn't have a period in September I spotted for two day on the 3 and 4. That's it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovefromwithin
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:06 PM

If you still don't have your period tomorrow - take another home pregnancy test!

Lsgutier18
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:31 PM
Today I feel worst headache stomachache I feel sick!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommieof3_91
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:37 PM
If you feel like that I would go in and when u tell them ur lmp then they should do a blood test

Quoting Lsgutier18:

Today I feel worst headache stomachache I feel sick!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured