Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

im 20 years old and im trying to concieve. i took this pregnancy test this morning and im a little confused. there looks to be another line ...

is this pos? or negative? 

i took a pregnancy test 2 months ago and it was a flat out neg. but, this is kind of weird to me that there seems to be another line trying to form

i've been having cravings for popeyes 24/7 and i've always hated kfc and popeyes. fatigue as well as mood swings ( im always nice to my boyfriend but lately i've been snapping at him for the smallest things ) headahes and i always have to pee ... 

by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Replies (11-18):
bri2011
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 4:26 PM
make sure u test first thing in the a.m. and don't drink a lot of water before hand. It cld dilute ur pee and mess with the results :) gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC2Long
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 4:28 PM
It's a faulty test. Get pink dye tests. They are much more reliable. And use first morning urine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jackieb2811
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Did you miss a period yet? If you did you do not typically have to use first morning urine. That looks like an invalid test so test again and use a pink dye test those blue dyes sometimes give off fals pos.

I never had that though with my twins and the baby I m/c I used blue dyes and they were pos but I KNEW I was pregnant with my symptoms. This time I found out early (before my period was late ) at 10 dpo but I used tests I bought amazon.

Good Luck Mama

Diamondblue1
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Best time to take the test is in the morning but from what i can see it looks positive i see something at the top but idk get a test from the dollar store they DEFINITLEY worked for me lol
SamanthaSage
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Take another home test or go to the doctor to pee in a cup.

3boysngirl
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this

test and good luck update :)

RunningMom81
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 10:19 PM
They say test in the morning because your urine is more concentrated but u can test whenever as many times as u like!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sheilamommyof3
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 10:24 PM
I wld def test again. Try with the pink dye ones cause they seem to be more accurate. Good luck sweetie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN