Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Vaginal Discomfort (kinda detailed)

Posted by   + Show Post

Okay so I am 23 weeks pregnant and I've been expericening some slight discomfort in my gential area. Some times before I have to go potty. If I hold it too long. (I live with 5 other people and we only have 1 bathroom, so it makes it hard to go when I need to) or even just walking down the hall. It's not like contraction pain. More like soreness but not. Does this make any sense lol. My SO and I do have sex and it doesn't hurt me or even after but it does feel (later on) like if we did it 6 times in a row. But it's not my vag its more like my lips area.

Is this something I should descuss with my OBG. I ask you mommas because I'm sure one of you has had this. I didn't have discomfort like this during my first pregnancy.

Any advice would be great!

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:03 PM
Replies (11-13):
new_mommie_2b
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:34 PM

What about popping in the pelvic area? Like when you and feel you knee or elbow bones rubbing together? I started having those as well. i had the pelvic popping when i was about 8 months with DD#1 and a week or later my water broke.... so should I be worried?

sarina05
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:16 PM

my obg told me  it was legment pain i  am having sounds   about  like  u are but mine  makes me  fell like my vag  is  hurting all time lol

new_mommie_2b
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Yes, yes lol. Like if you had really rough sex or something?

Quoting sarina05:

my obg told me  it was legment pain i  am having sounds   about  like  u are but mine  makes me  fell like my vag  is  hurting all time lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)