Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

i dont feel i need a babyshower!!!!! pic**

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:00 PM
  • 60 Replies

My friends are harassing me about not having a babyshower, but I don't feel I should have one. I'm having twins and that's not all but most of our things we have brought. This is my 5th pregnancy at this point I dont feel it's necessary. I'm not acting funny we just felt we should start accumulating and this is some of what we have already.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kirstensmommie
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:04 PM
11 moms liked this

It doesn't look like you need one. But if your friends want to throw you a shower, ask that people bring dinners you can freeze and warm up after you have the babies.

armyslpbaby
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:05 PM

wow! it looks like you're all set mama!

LaBellaMami85
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:07 PM
That's a good idea thanks

Quoting kirstensmommie:

It doesn't look like you need one. But if your friends want to throw you a shower, ask that people bring dinners you can freeze and warm up after you have the babies.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaBellaMami85
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:08 PM
I dnt know anything about shopping for twins so I wanted to be prepared

Quoting armyslpbaby:

wow! it looks like you're all set mama!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whitneymf
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol yeah I think you are set. If your friends are bugging you tell them they can throw you an arrival party when the twins get here. With no presents lol I think you would be the one to need stuff not the little ones ! Haha that's awesome you have pretty much everything!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2Emmau
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Or you could do what my cousin did and have a diaper sprinkle! Everybody just brings a pack of dipes instead of gifts in general... It's always nice to have plenty of diapers! (Unless you're using cloth like we are this time... LoL)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowgirls10181
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Have a meat the babys party at one month?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed_mommy11
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Looks like u have a lot but with twins u will go through thoes diapers fast!! O and this is random but i can see ur comforter a little through all the baby stuff and iI so have that same bed set for my bed. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2christian11
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I didn't have one and this is my first and last baby.  Most of my family is in another state and we have everything we need, so what's the point?

Quoting LaBellaMami85:

My friends are harassing me about not having a babyshower, but I don't feel I should have one. I'm having twins and that's not all but most of our things we have brought. This is my 5th pregnancy at this point I dont feel it's necessary. I'm not acting funny we just felt we should start accumulating and this is some of what we have already.

Katie44
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:14 PM
4 moms liked this
I like the idea of bringing food dishes, will def help esp with twins and having other children, a diaper party is a good idea too, or ask for giftcards so u can get anything else you may need
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)