Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Burping

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:13 PM
  • 6 Replies

OK, so I constantly have to burp..... normal I know. But I barely ever can. And so far, all the carbinated drinks I have tried make me sick. Any other tips on how to help one burp? I have even hd my boyfriend pat my back like you do to burp a baby and it doesnt help :( It wouldnt be bad if it didnt become painful !

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mommy2Emmau
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:56 PM
Not sure... LoL My husband said pregnancy make me as gassy as him! LoL Usually I'm not too bad, but during pregnancy I am constantly burping and farting! It's ridiculous, AND embarrassing! LoL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Star127
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:59 PM
So true! Lol

Quoting Mommy2Emmau:

Not sure... LoL My husband said pregnancy make me as gassy as him! LoL Usually I'm not too bad, but during pregnancy I am constantly burping and farting! It's ridiculous, AND embarrassing! LoL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sj3starz
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Have you tried patting your chest instead of back? Also sometimes I have to "jiggle" my tummy to make it come up. Other than that, I don't know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy242012
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Yup. Same here!

Quoting Mommy2Emmau:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dinosaurspiders
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:15 PM

I can just swallow air to help myself burp, it helps me feel a little better sometimes, lol. Some people really can't burp! Some people say if you don't burp, it will turn into a fart, lol, not sure how true that is. When I drink a lot of water I always have to burp, but not usually with carbonated drinks, I know that doesn't make sense but there it is, lol. One thing that makes me burp when I never want to, fish oil supplements. Might want to try those, but your burps make you wonder, "When did I have a tuna fish sandwich?" lol, good luck!!!

jesuschild06
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Thanks guys ! Ill try patting my chest ! Swollowing air doesnt help me burp :p But ill try water (I hate water, and even more so now that I am pregnant), carbinated drinks dont normally make me burp either :p

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured