Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What week did you start gaining weight

Posted by   + Show Post
This pregnancy?

I'm 17 weeks and as far as I know I have not gained anything yet. My next appointment is 18w3d so next week. I just find this weird because I usually gain by now. But I did start this pregnamcy off 30lbs more than I did with my other two pregnancies..
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Replies (11-20):
almondpigeon
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:01 PM
I usually gain a ton with my pregnancies...but I've hardly gained anything this time. Like you, I started out 30 lbs overweight. I gained my 1st lb at 22 weeks. I'm 29 weeks now & have gained 4-5 lbs.
Astrachanca
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:10 PM
I started gaining around 16 weeks. Im 21 weeks now and only have gained about 3 or 4 pounds.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kymbsmom
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:11 PM

at 20weeks i gained my first 1/2 a pound..lol....but i started out overweight tho

CafeMom Tickers
halinichols
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:11 PM
I think with my first I started gaining weight at 20 weeks. And this baby I started gaining weight at 12 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BosGirl0906
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:28 PM

I'm 12 weeks and I weighed this morning and was 2lbs heavier than I was last week. :( That's my first weight gain for this pregnancy

Mrswalker2012
by Erica on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:45 PM
I just went back to the doc Thursday and I just started gaining back the 14 I lost in the beginning. I'm 26 weeks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anxiousschk
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I'm at 27 weeks and about 12 lbs (water weight will add on 2 lbs at times, making it 14).  

I don't think there was really a week where I started to gain.  It was tiny bits here and there.  

MommiesPNut
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:29 PM
With my first pregnancy, I didn't gain a single pound till the 20 week mark. With this one, I'm 14w4d and haven't gained anything yet.
Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:50 PM

About Week 20 I popped quite a bit then about 2 weeks later I popped a little more, and now at 25 weeks. I have nearly doubled the size but not weight wise(I'm all baby) at 25 weeks.

Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Surprisingly I at my doctor's last monday I was talking to my doctor about my weight. She told me that I had only gained 15lbs, so far throughtout my entire pregnancy. I was shocked because of how big I am. She said that I am just all baby and that I am gaining weight just fine and that I am not too big.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)