Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

you know you're pregnant when

Posted by   + Show Post
I've started to pee every time i sneeze. That's a "you know you're pregnant when" moment. What's yours?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Replies (31-40):
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Bahahahaha! Yes! My DH laughs at me everytime LOL!

Quoting Dimples04:

When you are in your 3rd trimester & feel like a stuck turtle when on your back. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:55 PM
3 moms liked this
Its 50 degrees out and you're wearing a tank top and sweat pants because you're 100 degrees hotter then everyone else!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teenmommy1119
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:56 PM
When all you want to do is lay down all day & you have to force yourself to do things!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auntkk1984
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:09 PM

The day before I found out I was pregnant I was at my nephew's football game with my mother. We stood up to yell "go, go, go" as the team was heading toward the end zone. I peed on myself while screaming and getting all excited. Plus, I was super snappy and cranky. My mother on the way home tells me she thinks I'm prego. My response was, nah, I'm just PMSing. I have all the signs that my period was coming. Little did I know, SHE WAS RIGHT!! But no occurences since.

amber710
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:53 PM

I have that same problem. lol

Another for me is craving foods I normally can't stand.

This time you know I'm pregnant because I keep NEEDING tuna. I hate tuna. I also order weird things. I will be at a restaurant with my DH and order strawberry waffles, broccolli soup, and french fries all together.

SamanthaSage
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:54 PM
2 moms liked this

I know I'm pregnant when I can eat about 12 breakfasts in a row.

Onesecsmile
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:57 PM
So true! It's 60 out today and I'm wearing a tank top and pj campri's! Darn hot flashes!

Quoting nikkifam5:

Its 50 degrees out and you're wearing a tank top and sweat pants because you're 100 degrees hotter then everyone else!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atmsmom2011
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:01 PM
2 moms liked this
When you are flip flopping in bed to try and sleep 5 more minutes even tho your in pain and should really go pee
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hiswife11
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:24 PM
When I pee at least 4 times in one hr.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ckapps4911
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:49 PM

biggest "u know ur pregnant when" thing is kinda redundant....i usually have a GREAT memory...name an item in my house and i can tell u where its at..i can also tell u my grocery list for shopping by memory cuz i know exactly whats in my kitchen......and now with being prego...i know im pregnant when i forget im pregnant!!! i wake up and feel him move and am like wtf is that? or "i guess im in for bad gas today" and then remember oh yea its a baby!! and im in my 30th week lol....i do that pretty much every morning lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)