Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I can't wait for my

Posted by   + Show Post
hormones to be back to normal! I'm in SUCH a bad mood and I have NO reason to be. Everything is making me mad & I just want to be left alone. The next second, I realize what a bitch I'm being, and I want to break down into tears... But I wont bc I'm too angry! :( Ugh, this is SO frustrating!

As if that's not enough, I just finished making dinner for my family (I am living with my parents & siblings until after the baby is born to save money... I'm a single mom) & I don't want to eat what I cooked. It sounds repulsive. It's probably me just being a bitch, but it's not what I wanted. So, I don't feel like eating it.

Sorry for the vent. I'm not usually like this, but today my emotions are just running wild. I want control back!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:55 AM
Replies (11-20):
Diamondblue1
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:03 PM
I totally understand lol. I'm 35 weeks and my nerves are still bad ( shoot they're bad when i'm not pregnant) but when i was 4 to 6 monts i was sooo emotional i didn't know what to do this is my fourth pregnancy and this is my first time dealing with emotional hormones like that so i'm like what the heck? I cried after everything and stayed mad. Now i stay mad and impatient i think i'm getting better don't you? Lol
KCartair
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:46 PM
That's how I am at times. I just take a time out for myself & do something that will make me happy again
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Been there done that! Deep breaths. It will be over soon!

almondpigeon
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:05 PM

i'm right there with you.  i have turned in to some weird, hateful, bitchy woman.  my poor kids think i've lost my mind.  you'll get back on track as soon as the baby is born! hugs.

TianaH808
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Thank you

Quoting meam4444:

hugs

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TianaH808
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Thank you, I really appreciate that. :)

Quoting b.futlz:

Family can be just as good some times...... You could always pm me if you need me

Quoting TianaH808:

Be thankful for him every day bc I am going through all of this alone. My family is a huge support, but sometimes I feel like they don't understand what I'm going through. I wish, sometimes, that my baby's father wasn't such a loser, but it is what it is I guess. :)

Quoting b.futlz:

I'm the vet same way and I hate it....... :( thank goodness I have a wonderful understanding dh and always says its ok your prego
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TianaH808
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Haha up until now I've been able to hold it all together, it's just recently that I've started to fall apart like this. I'm having a horrible day today too, and I can't stop crying. I think it's just partly bc it's getting so close & with only 5 weeks left I'm getting overwhelmed. I hope you feel better though.

Quoting Diamondblue1:

I totally understand lol. I'm 35 weeks and my nerves are still bad ( shoot they're bad when i'm not pregnant) but when i was 4 to 6 monts i was sooo emotional i didn't know what to do this is my fourth pregnancy and this is my first time dealing with emotional hormones like that so i'm like what the heck? I cried after everything and stayed mad. Now i stay mad and impatient i think i'm getting better don't you? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TianaH808
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, that's what I just did. I just got off work and I took a cold bath. I feel a bit better now.

Quoting KCartair:

That's how I am at times. I just take a time out for myself & do something that will make me happy again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TianaH808
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:43 PM
I try to tell myself that. Deep breaths definitely work. 5 weeks needs to go by a little faster! Lol

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Been there done that! Deep breaths. It will be over soon!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TianaH808
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Oh I can't wait for baby to just be here already! I am tired of being this person! It's not me at all!!

Quoting almondpigeon:

i'm right there with you.  i have turned in to some weird, hateful, bitchy woman.  my poor kids think i've lost my mind.  you'll get back on track as soon as the baby is born! hugs.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN