Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I pregnant?

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:17 AM
  • 15 Replies

My last period lasted 10 days, which wasnt normal for me. I am now techincally late (I think) and I have cramping so I wont take a test lol. I was wondering if anyone who has had a longer than normal period how normal was the next one, I was assuming because it was longer that I am not really late, but I am confused. Any advice will help. Only out of the ordinary symptom is that my breast are more tender than ever. Thanks everyone in advance!!

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilysMommy813
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:31 AM
You really will just have to wait and see, a longer period does not necessarily mean your following period will come later, in depends on when you ovulate. If you think you may be pregnant I would test after your missed period ( when it would normally come) but the cramping maybe is your period starting ??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Id just test. I have cramping like period cramps before i found out i was prego with both of mine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tricias352
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Thanks, I wanted to wait a few more days because I am not sure if its period cramps or not. Its two days late now, Ill give it until next week. Im not overly anxious so I can def wait to test. Thats why I havent tested, the cramps. Thanks for the advice!!

Megan11587
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:38 AM
I had cramps that felt like I was getting my period, but it never came..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedheadMama18
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:39 AM

I had those period like cramps when I found out I was pregnant this time.  I didn't have my usual back cramps like before AF shows up. Good luck!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Good luck!

kbear1992
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:17 PM
I always had really weird periods so the period I had before I found out I was preggo was a week late and lasted like 9 to 10 days (that period started augest 7th) so the next month (September) I waited all the way til the 20th to test lol and the first line was darker then the second line! Its suppose to be the other way around lol my first sign was soar boobs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tricias352
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Thanks, its weird, I go to the bathroom and expect to have my period. This is the second day like that. The cramps come and go, which isnt normal and the breasts have been sore a few days no. Cant stand them rubbing up against even a shirt, I may call the dr to see what they say but Im not too worried. I know I want a nap cause I havent been sleeping well.Thanks for everything ladies :)

tricias352
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:01 PM

So I still havent gotten the period, but havent bought a test because the cramps make me think its on its way. I am going to wait a few more days. If not here Sunday Ill buy Sun or Mon. Would be nice if the period will start or the cramps would stop already.

toria2316
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Thats pretty much how I new I was pregnant 3 times. I kept feeling like my period was going to start. Each time I would tell hubby if it doesn't start in a couple days im pregnant and each time I was. I think we just know our bodies. Why not just take the test now. If your already having symptoms and all then it should show up on the test. Just make sure you check for a really faint blue line. Thats how mine always are since its so early. 

Quoting tricias352:

So I still havent gotten the period, but havent bought a test because the cramps make me think its on its way. I am going to wait a few more days. If not here Sunday Ill buy Sun or Mon. Would be nice if the period will start or the cramps would stop already.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured