Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

early labor...updated

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:04 AM
  • 11 Replies
I think I might be in early labor. I'm due the 22nd which is in 11 days and I was 3-4 cm dilated and 70% effaced yesterday at my appt. I've been pretty uncomfortable since I woke up at 6 am. I've been having low, menstrual-like cramps and contractions but they aren't that close yet they have been getting stronger though. I'm losing some of my mucus plug and my back is achy and it hurts like a b..I'm not at the point that I think I need to go to the hospital but part of that is because I don't wanna go at all just to get sent home. Oh well, guess ill try to get some sleep and see what happens.

FALSE ALARM...well unless it picks back up again later. Idk though I'm thinking I may make it to due date.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jonnysmama
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:10 AM
Ive felt like that before and i just stayed at home and didnt go into actual labor for 2 days. It may or may not be anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baby_mama7
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:24 AM
Yes I know and I hate not knowing which it is..this is my second so you would think I would be able to tell

Quoting Jonnysmama:

Ive felt like that before and i just stayed at home and didnt go into actual labor for 2 days. It may or may not be anything.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2an_angel
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:27 AM

37 weeks is full term, its not early labor.

Oceana09
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Whatever you do, if you feel like you have to go poo and every time you push nothing happens...get your butt to the hospital, unless you're planning on having a home birth.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Oceana09
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:31 AM

I'm sorry, I just read your replies...I didn't realize this was your second. I'm sorry. My bad. you know what i mean then by what I said in my previous reply lol.

lillucky8
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:05 AM
I felt like that for weeks before ds decided to arrive :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ncohetero
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:20 AM
I felt like that the day before I went into labor with my daughter
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:08 AM

Get someone to put pressure on your hips and lower back. That will help the back pain. Good luck!

Chilosa
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:23 AM
I felt like this the day I went into labor I decided to take a tylenol and sit in hot bath started feeling pressure I felt down there and my water was right there dh got me to hospital just in time I had him within five min
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
halinichols
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Update?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)