Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

totally freaked...how much longer?

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:12 AM
  • 7 Replies

so i just got up about 30 minutes ago to go potty and as i was getting up i felt her drop. like she went from being nice and comfy in my belly to in my pelvis. i was sleeping so was she just readjusting, or is this the lightening? how long do you think i have? is she going to be early? im 2 days shy of 36 weeks today. please input...do i need to like be ready for her now?

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ashbrydio
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:18 AM
Good question hope u get am answer mommy. Try posting in confession u'll get an answer faster

°good luck°
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
westtxmomtobe
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:20 AM

confession?

Quoting ashbrydio:

Good question hope u get am answer mommy. Try posting in confession u'll get an answer faster

°good luck°

RochelleFS
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:24 AM

Baby can drop weeks, sometimes months before labor begins. I wouldn't worry. My first dropped over 2 months before she was born, on her due date.

westtxmomtobe
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:31 AM

:D relief, oh gosh instant relief lol. i got ancy and couldn't wait. i try to avoid googling as it can make the freaking out thing worse, but caved and found the same info. thanks rochellefs. thats a really scary feeling, i actually clamped my knees together when it happened because it was pretty strong and quick :P

ashbrydio
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:43 AM
cm Confession is a group :)

Quoting westtxmomtobe:

confession?

Quoting ashbrydio:

°good luck°

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
austinsmama1106
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:54 AM
My son dropped at 32 weeks but wasn't born for 6.5 weeks. My daughter never dropped.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JerseyAirGurl
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:10 AM
My son has dropped into position for a few weeks now....I'll be 39 weeks on Monday... And I'm a FTM.
pregnancy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)