Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

belly growth pic - month 1-6 :)

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:28 AM
  • 21 Replies
2 moms liked this

I can't believe how big I've gotten :) 

babies

pregnancy calendar

Pregnancy%20ticker

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ThreeMunchkins
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Awww love it

Astrachanca
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:58 AM
Cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ginnygurl97
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:13 AM
I didn't have any prego pics of my first son so this time my hunny suggested we do weekly pics wearing the samething and position like you did. I just held a piece of paper w the week #. We'll be taking week 29 Sunday :-)

And btw, you're not that big!!! You look very cute :-) is this your first?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heatherd09
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Oh, I feel big!! I can't really breathe in the six month picture because my shorts are so tight! I maybe should've thought ahead before choosing and outfit, lol. & yes this is my first! :)

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

I didn't have any prego pics of my first son so this time my hunny suggested we do weekly pics wearing the samething and position like you did. I just held a piece of paper w the week #. We'll be taking week 29 Sunday :-)

babies

pregnancy calendar

Pregnancy%20ticker

Ginnygurl97
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:28 AM
Lol!!! Just get one of the dark colored tummy sleeves from baby's r us, then you can lv them undone and no one will know! They've helped me w the transition between pre-prego and now. I'm very petite so reg maternity never fits.
Congrats on your first!!!! Boy or girl??

Quoting heatherd09:

Oh, I feel big!! I can't really breathe in the six month picture because my shorts are so tight! I maybe should've thought ahead before choosing and outfit, lol. & yes this is my first! :)

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heatherd09
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:32 AM
Haha, that would be nice but I could barely fit them over my huge butt, lol. Thank you!! I'm having a boy!!

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Lol!!! Just get one of the dark colored tummy sleeves from baby's r us, then you can lv them undone and no one will know! They've helped me w the transition between pre-prego and now. I'm very petite so reg maternity never fits.

Quoting heatherd09:

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ginnygurl97
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:44 AM
They are very stretchy lol!!! Boys are the best!!! I'm due w 2nd son Dec 30.

Quoting heatherd09:

Haha, that would be nice but I could barely fit them over my huge butt, lol. Thank you!! I'm having a boy!!

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Quoting heatherd09:

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heatherd09
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:49 AM

haha, I meant I could barely get the shorts over my butt!! I would be uncomfortable in them, buttoned or not. I have gained a whole 30 pounds! I can't even believe it!!! You're due really close to me!! I'm due on Jan. 5th!

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

They are very stretchy lol!!! Boys are the best!!! I'm due w 2nd son Dec 30.

Quoting heatherd09:

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Quoting heatherd09:

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

babies

pregnancy calendar

Pregnancy%20ticker

lovefromwithin
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:32 AM

Awww, how cute!  Lookin' good, mama!

b.futlz
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Very cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)