Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Sex!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:21 AM
  • 11 Replies
I am 37 weeks pregnant, is it bad or bad for the baby to lay on my back during intercourse?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
halinichols
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:31 AM
No since its only a few minutes, not hours. If it gets uncomfortable then switch positions :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:03 AM

As long as you aren't laying on their for hours, it's fine. ;)

fortressmom
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:29 AM

I'm impressed you can still do it that way!!  I'm only 29 weeks and that position has been out of the realm of possibility for awhile already:) It shouldn't hurt anything though.

kLynch315
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:48 AM

lol this was my thought. Shoot I can't even get on top anymore. Well, I can but it just isn't as fun. I also agree that it should be fine. Your body will signal to you if you need to switch positions. 

Quoting fortressmom:

I'm impressed you can still do it that way!!  I'm only 29 weeks and that position has been out of the realm of possibility for awhile already:) It shouldn't hurt anything though.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy%20ticker
fortressmom
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Yeah we're quickly running out of options around here. This baby is already huge, but I guess by number 4 I should have expected that to happen. Poor DH doesn't even try often anymore:(

Quoting kLynch315:

lol this was my thought. Shoot I can't even get on top anymore. Well, I can but it just isn't as fun. I also agree that it should be fine. Your body will signal to you if you need to switch positions. 

Quoting fortressmom:

la_bella_vita
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:18 PM

If it's only for a little while, I think it's fine

BrittaneyH
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Baby daddy doesnt understand some things i cant do, some things are uncomfortable lol hes in love with the big belly and having fun. I dont know how to make him calm down and go slow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CatherineNewton
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Its not recremended to be on your back. Side by side or doggy is the best. 

MyLittlePwny
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:40 PM

That's the only position that we can do it in - everything is so swollen (coupled with hubby's size) that any other position hurts like hell.  I'm more worried about the movement from it than being on my back, lol.

Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Quoting halinichols:

No since its only a few minutes, not hours. If it gets uncomfortable then switch positions :)

this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)