Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What kind of car do you drive?

Posted by   + Show Post

I drive a 99 chevy cavalier and I need a bigger car! We can't fit DD's (4) car seat, graco nautilus, and a baby car seat in my back seat no matter what we do. My DH is 6'3 and has to have the seat back all the way. It's the same car we had when dd was a baby but dh was on deployment from when she was 6 months old until she was almost 2 years old so I didn't have to worry about him being in the car. I love this car, it has never given us any problems but we need a bigger car to make room for baby. I'm afraid to get another car. I have only had two cars. I want a car that is good on gas but doesn't cost an arm and a leg. 

Oh, i take that back. I had 3 cars. We got a 99 chevy astro. That thing was huge and was a gas hog. Luckily I had no luck selling my car so when we sold the van we went back to our car.

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Replies (41-50):
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:34 PM
We have 3 kids & I drive a minivan
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:00 PM
I have a honda crv with an infant seat and a true fit premier for my dd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:57 PM
03 explorer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:58 PM
and i love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KCartair
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:59 PM
I drive a silver van
katie11908
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:16 PM
2010 Chrysler town & country :-) i love love it!!! Tons of room!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MR51008
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:33 AM

2012 Toyota Sienna.

masonsmommy921
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:40 AM
2008 Jeep compas.... Love it!! It's great on gas, fits all my family and never thought it was too smal for anything
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymomma365
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:48 AM

I drive a 2011 Kia SOUL.. and love it it is very roomy as of right now, but I am about to have my third child so the back seat is about to get packed but I will have one in an aduly seat, one in a booster and then the baby seat but I will not ving a carrier seat I will get a convertable seat, I hate carriers.. I prefer to just hole the baby not lug around that big bulky thing that hurts my arm!!.. But any hoo, I know it will be a tight fit but they will get over it, i am still making payments and I love that car.. I get 33  MPG and THAT helps out alot!!

janessa27
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:05 PM

We have a Ford Expedition that kills us in gas but is lovely for all the room. DH and I are both 5'11 and our boys are tall for their ages- plus a baby on the way. Dh coaches our 7 year old DS in basketball, football, and baseball....so it is nice to have all the extra room for coaches equipment. We usually leave the 3rd row seat down to put pads, chairs, stroller, etc on top of.

pregnancy week by week
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN