Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

pain! and beyond ready to be done!

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:48 AM
  • 9 Replies
So my due date has been moved so many times its pathetic! But it didn't matter because they were gonna be shocked if I made it to October as I had pre term labor stopped 4 times. And have been on strict bed rest since 18weeks.
Now Im extremely pregnant super light contractions every 15 min (this has been happening for 2weeks now) and I feel like Im being split like a wishbone. Every time I stand up I get a sharp pain in my pelvic bone. Im also cramping in my back pretty much constantly....
I am soooo done with this I just want my little man here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
baby_mama7
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:05 AM
Trust me I'm right there with you lol. Luckily I've got 8 days left so I'm dealing with the pain and stuff better now. I haven't been the most friendly or pleasant person to be around for the past month though lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeanne1987
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:09 AM
Oh me either Im being induced (for medical reasons) on the 22nd Im hoping he comes sooner cuz Im gonna lose my mind soon. I have a dd who's 6 and she wants momma to play all the time and she's at the 1000 question age and Im so irritable its pathetic! I feel horrible
Quoting baby_mama7:

Trust me I'm right there with you lol. Luckily I've got 8 days left so I'm dealing with the pain and stuff better now. I haven't been the most friendly or pleasant person to be around for the past month though lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baby_mama7
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Lol wow how cool our babies will share a bday(: this really weird thing with 22's runs in my family so I'm like 99.9% sure my baby is coming on due date. My uncle, dad, sister, grandma, me and my DS 1 all have 22 bdays. And my son was born on my bday which makes it even crazier lol. I know what you mean I've just been really impatient and stuff with everybody. I do best with my 14 month old and hubby though. But that's probably because that's my man and my baby, their my sweet spot lol. It gets hard to tolerate anybody else though at this stage. I just wanna rip peoples freaking heads off sometimes.

Quoting Raeanne1987:

Oh me either Im being induced (for medical reasons) on the 22nd Im hoping he comes sooner cuz Im gonna lose my mind soon. I have a dd who's 6 and she wants momma to play all the time and she's at the 1000 question age and Im so irritable its pathetic! I feel horrible

Quoting baby_mama7:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeanne1987
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:19 AM
I do best with them as well, just some time I find myself annoyed wheb Im just looking for two seconds of quiet and my dd is non stop talking, which I am totally ok with because shes just curious and wants to learn..

Quoting baby_mama7:

Lol wow how cool our babies will share a bday(: this really weird thing with 22's runs in my family so I'm like 99.9% sure my baby is coming on due date. My uncle, dad, sister, grandma, me and my DS 1 all have 22 bdays. And my son was born on my bday which makes it even crazier lol. I know what you mean I've just been really impatient and stuff with everybody. I do best with my 14 month old and hubby though. But that's probably because that's my man and my baby, their my sweet spot lol. It gets hard to tolerate anybody else though at this stage. I just wanna rip peoples freaking heads off sometimes.

Quoting Raeanne1987:

Quoting baby_mama7:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baby_mama7
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:22 AM
Yeah I get it. My DS just started walking a few weeks ago and now he is into EVERYTHING all the time. Its not hard for me to lose my patience but I just take a deep breath and I'm good when its my lil man stressing me. Mostly though I just try to remind myself he is a baby and its what they do he is just playing and learning. I snap on pretty much everybody else though haha

Quoting Raeanne1987:

I do best with them as well, just some time I find myself annoyed wheb Im just looking for two seconds of quiet and my dd is non stop talking, which I am totally ok with because shes just curious and wants to learn..

Quoting baby_mama7:

Quoting Raeanne1987:

Quoting baby_mama7:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeanne1987
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:27 AM
Yep :) if I feel to much heat I walk away take a minute to myself come back give my dd a hug and move forward. I have litterly bit my tounge so not to take anything out on her.. shes my world

Quoting baby_mama7:

Yeah I get it. My DS just started walking a few weeks ago and now he is into EVERYTHING all the time. Its not hard for me to lose my patience but I just take a deep breath and I'm good when its my lil man stressing me. Mostly though I just try to remind myself he is a baby and its what they do he is just playing and learning. I snap on pretty much everybody else though haha

Quoting Raeanne1987:

Quoting baby_mama7:

Quoting Raeanne1987:

Quoting baby_mama7:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baby_mama7
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:57 AM
Yup i definitely know what you mean. My baby boy is my everything and he is a mommas boy all the way so he can definitely tell when I'm upset.

Quoting Raeanne1987:

Yep :) if I feel to much heat I walk away take a minute to myself come back give my dd a hug and move forward. I have litterly bit my tounge so not to take anything out on her.. shes my world

Quoting baby_mama7:

Quoting Raeanne1987:

Quoting baby_mama7:

Quoting Raeanne1987:

Quoting baby_mama7:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeanne1987
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:04 AM
My daughter just says to my belly "baby brother please come out mommy hurts" because when I need to sit its cuz I hurt so bad she cant stand it :/

Quoting baby_mama7:

Yup i definitely know what you mean. My baby boy is my everything and he is a mommas boy all the way so he can definitely tell when I'm upset.

Quoting Raeanne1987:

Quoting baby_mama7:

Quoting Raeanne1987:

Quoting baby_mama7:

Quoting Raeanne1987:

Quoting baby_mama7:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diamondblue1
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:56 AM
I know how you feel. I'm 35 weeks but my little girl is breech i'm tired of hauling her around like this i just want to get this over with bring her home get over the pain i'm about to face and start losing weight lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)