Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

smaller belly?? WTH

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:57 AM
  • 11 Replies

Im 30w 5d and i know my belly is getting smaller ... i can fit into my pre prego jeans again.  

With everything else i think i may lose it. :(

I GIVE UP crying

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jesslynn06
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Have you been measured lately?If so are your measurements different than last time?
Radellia
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Have you been feeling movement? Baby may have just moved into a different position making your belly a little smaller than its been
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom121812
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:09 PM

yes the 27th measuring good then the 9th i was measuring small. I have an ultra sound in two weeks. I havnt felt baby much either :( and i los weight

Quoting jesslynn06:

Have you been measured lately?If so are your measurements different than last time?

Radellia
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Call doctor for an earlier appointment or go to the ER to get checked out if your feeling decreased movement!

Quoting newmom121812:

yes the 27th measuring good then the 9th i was measuring small. I have an ultra sound in two weeks. I havnt felt baby much either :( and i los weight

Quoting jesslynn06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whattodo11
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:12 PM
If movement has decreased go in! They will put you in the belt and express your concerns and say you want an ultra sound! They can't turn you away, any concern when it comes to baby is a real one. Just go in so you can have your piece of mind back
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom121812
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Not much movement for a few days:(

Quoting Radellia:

Have you been feeling movement? Baby may have just moved into a different position making your belly a little smaller than its been

Raeanne1987
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:14 PM
This....

Quoting whattodo11:

If movement has decreased go in! They will put you in the belt and express your concerns and say you want an ultra sound! They can't turn you away, any concern when it comes to baby is a real one. Just go in so you can have your piece of mind back

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Radellia
Call your doctor now! Maybe they can get you in to get checked out today! If they cannot, go to the ER! Any decrease in movement could be cause for concern, please go in even for peace of mind!
Quoting newmom121812:

Not much movement for a few days:(

Quoting Radellia:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShesALady

Baby probably just changed position or you could be low on fluid. Drink lots and lots of water. Some days my belly is tiny and other days it's huge. I hope everything is ok! Try not to stress too much. Your baby can't lose weight in utero so it has to be something else going on. If you haven't been feeling the baby as much, my guess is he/she changed positions on you. Maybe sitting farther back so it's harder to feel the baby kick and it'd make your stomach look smaller.

crystalplus1
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I would go in just in case, with my son he moved in a lot. When i stopped feeling him for a day we went in, he was just fine, but had turned to facing my back my tummy was smaller and i wasn't feeling him move because it was all in my back area. babies like to worry you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured