Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

For those whom POAS like crazy even after a BFP??? pic heavy**

Posted by   + Show Post

I am 15dpo...... I poas a lot bc in the past I have known when I have a MC bc the lines would get lighter and fade out..so it's just the "peace of mind" thing that I do...so I will get tests and make sure they are getting darker...

Does anyone have pictures of theirs for comparison?? if so please post :)

that one most people can't even see...I thought bfn at first as well... then next day...

a barely there line at 9dpo FRER

10 DPO :) a little easier to see :)

11dpo..showed up on this one ..light..but there

12 dpo....more hope more hope :) ( usually by now the would get darker)

13 dpo :) still hope

14dpo :) getting better :) ( this image looks darker than todays..but it's bc it was a dark lighting..they look the same in real life)

and today's test :

it was actually last nights and this mornings...do they look ok? how often does the darkness increase??

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Replies (11-20):
Tiffnkids
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Quoting mj.bullion:

I know some say the darkness doesn't matter, but I think it means something. Mine got progressively darker until I ran out of tests. lol

^This one without a date was July 11.

I absolutely love how the test line got darker than the control line! LOL I seem to be digi test impaired. A friend sent me the digi test and the picture was to show I screwed it up some how LOL

Thanks sooooo much for posting!!!!  Love seeing the progression! Do you remember what DPO's you were when you started testing?

mj.bullion
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Quoting Tiffnkids:

Quoting mj.bullion:

I know some say the darkness doesn't matter, but I think it means something. Mine got progressively darker until I ran out of tests. lol

I absolutely love how the test line got darker than the control line! LOL I seem to be digi test impaired. A friend sent me the digi test and the picture was to show I screwed it up some how LOL

Thanks sooooo much for posting!!!!  Love seeing the progression! Do you remember what DPO's you were when you started testing?

6/28 - 11dpo.

6/29 - 12dpo.

7/1 - 14dpo. 

7/5 - 18dpo.

7/7 - 20dpo.

7/9 (blood test) 22dpo.

7/11 - 24dpo.

LOL.

Tiffnkids
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Quoting mj.bullion:

Quoting Tiffnkids:

Quoting mj.bullion:

6/28 - 11dpo.

6/29 - 12dpo.

7/1 - 14dpo. 

7/5 - 18dpo.

7/7 - 20dpo.

7/9 (blood test) 22dpo.

7/11 - 24dpo.

LOL.

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are awesome!!!!! thanks ! I know we are all different! i just love seeing how dark it is at certain dpos :) lol

mj.bullion
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Quoting Tiffnkids:

Quoting mj.bullion:

Quoting Tiffnkids:

Quoting mj.bullion:

6/28 - 11dpo.

6/29 - 12dpo.

7/1 - 14dpo. 

7/5 - 18dpo.

7/7 - 20dpo.

7/9 (blood test) 22dpo.

7/11 - 24dpo.

LOL.

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are awesome!!!!! thanks ! I know we are all different! i just love seeing how dark it is at certain dpos :) lol

No problem! :] I refrained so hard from testing earlier than 14dpo but that didn't work. LOL I am generally a waiter when it comes to testing, but we'd been TTC for so long (2.5yrs), had a miscarriage in Feb (no need to say sorry. I'm so happy to be pregnant right now!) and we were put on Clomid that cycle I miscarried. So I was so hopeful it would work it's magic the 2nd go!

Oh, and congratulations on YOUR BFP!! :D

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tiffnkids
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Quoting mj.bullion:

Quoting Tiffnkids:

Quoting mj.bullion:

Quoting Tiffnkids:

Quoting mj.bullion:

6/28 - 11dpo.

6/29 - 12dpo.

7/1 - 14dpo. 

7/5 - 18dpo.

7/7 - 20dpo.

7/9 (blood test) 22dpo.

7/11 - 24dpo.

LOL.

No problem! :] I refrained so hard from testing earlier than 14dpo but that didn't work. LOL I am generally a waiter when it comes to testing, but we'd been TTC for so long (2.5yrs), had a miscarriage in Feb (no need to say sorry. I'm so happy to be pregnant right now!) and we were put on Clomid that cycle I miscarried. So I was so hopeful it would work it's magic the 2nd go!

congrats to you as well :) I understand :) I have had 11 miscarriages and a stillbirth....so that i why I am a little paranoid..but most of the mcs I had were very early and usually the lines would get lighter..like by the second or third test..a lot were "chemical ones"..... I have been on clomid and femara in the past...and I have 4 wonderful living children :) we are soooo excited!

mj.bullion
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Quoting Tiffnkids:

Quoting mj.bullion:

Quoting Tiffnkids:

Quoting mj.bullion:

Quoting Tiffnkids:

Quoting mj.bullion:

6/28 - 11dpo.

6/29 - 12dpo.

7/1 - 14dpo. 

7/5 - 18dpo.

7/7 - 20dpo.

7/9 (blood test) 22dpo.

7/11 - 24dpo.

LOL.

congrats to you as well :) I understand :) I have had 11 miscarriages and a stillbirth....so that i why I am a little paranoid..but most of the mcs I had were very early and usually the lines would get lighter..like by the second or third test..a lot were "chemical ones"..... I have been on clomid and femara in the past...and I have 4 wonderful living children :) we are soooo excited!

Oh wow, I could not imagine 11 miscarriages and a stillbirth! You are one strong momma! I'd be sooooo terrified to even THINK about TTC. I've had two in my past, and both were early. 6wks and then 5wks and 4ds I think. I was super paranoid with this pregnancy, because my miscarriage in February nearly broke me emotionally. I didn't want DH to touch me, look at me, or even think about me. Getting pregnant was the last on my mind. I almost gave up and said I was done, that our DS would be an only child. It just killed me that after 2 years we got pregnant and then lost it. But obviously that baby was not meant to be, and I am now 19wks with this little prince or princess. My rainbow baby. :] Had I given up baby wouldn't be here rolling around and kicking my insides! LOL 

Laulaulu321
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:26 PM
I had a faint line at 9 weeks pregnant so if there is a line you're pregnant :) it's just that hormone levels vary
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tiffnkids
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mj.bullion:

Quoting Tiffnkids:

Quoting mj.bullion:

Quoting Tiffnkids:

Quoting mj.bullion:

Quoting Tiffnkids:

Quoting mj.bullion:

6/28 - 11dpo.

6/29 - 12dpo.

7/1 - 14dpo. 

7/5 - 18dpo.

7/7 - 20dpo.

7/9 (blood test) 22dpo.

7/11 - 24dpo.

LOL.

Oh wow, I could not imagine 11 miscarriages and a stillbirth! You are one strong momma! I'd be sooooo terrified to even THINK about TTC. I've had two in my past, and both were early. 6wks and then 5wks and 4ds I think. I was super paranoid with this pregnancy, because my miscarriage in February nearly broke me emotionally. I didn't want DH to touch me, look at me, or even think about me. Getting pregnant was the last on my mind. I almost gave up and said I was done, that our DS would be an only child. It just killed me that after 2 years we got pregnant and then lost it. But obviously that baby was not meant to be, and I am now 19wks with this little prince or princess. My rainbow baby. :] Had I given up baby wouldn't be here rolling around and kicking my insides! LOL 

I understand....I was thinking about getting "fixed" but then I prayed and realized that...I had lost about 1 to 3 babies between each living child that I have here on earth with me....so..even though it was hard...I will endure anything to have these wonderful blessings in my life :) My test line is almost as dark as my control line today and that was pee that was not held at all..sorry tmi... AND I took a digi and it said

jelly.beans
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Here is my progression
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tiffnkids
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting jelly.beans:

Here is my progression

GREAT picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its neat to see how it gets darker for "most" people :) thanks for posting

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)