Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

For those whom POAS like crazy even after a BFP??? pic heavy**

Posted by   + Show Post

I am 15dpo...... I poas a lot bc in the past I have known when I have a MC bc the lines would get lighter and fade out..so it's just the "peace of mind" thing that I do...so I will get tests and make sure they are getting darker...

Does anyone have pictures of theirs for comparison?? if so please post :)

that one most people can't even see...I thought bfn at first as well... then next day...

a barely there line at 9dpo FRER

10 DPO :) a little easier to see :)

11dpo..showed up on this one ..light..but there

12 dpo....more hope more hope :) ( usually by now the would get darker)

13 dpo :) still hope

14dpo :) getting better :) ( this image looks darker than todays..but it's bc it was a dark lighting..they look the same in real life)

and today's test :

it was actually last nights and this mornings...do they look ok? how often does the darkness increase??

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Replies (21-26):
KatieFlower
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:25 PM

yay! Congrats Mom

jasyoung2012
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:18 AM

I tested and tested and tested until I ran out of tests...this is my first so you better believe I wanted it to get darker quicker...and the 3rd day (aka test 7, 8, and 9) as soon as it got wet...the lines were pretty much there...so I get a blood test tomorrow to make sure my numbers are doing well and get the whole check up to make sure baby is doing good!

pacificamom
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Quoting crazy4u49033:

The darkness of the line really doesn't mean anything....but congrats and here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

CafeMom Tickers

Tiffnkids
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Quoting jasyoung2012:

I tested and tested and tested until I ran out of tests...this is my first so you better believe I wanted it to get darker quicker...and the 3rd day (aka test 7, 8, and 9) as soon as it got wet...the lines were pretty much there...so I get a blood test tomorrow to make sure my numbers are doing well and get the whole check up to make sure baby is doing good!

I know that some people say that the color intensity does not matter...but each time mine faded out..I lost the baby..so it's important to me as well :) I hope all goes well!!!!!

Xanbuttsmom
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I just got this today. 17dpo its the darkest I have ever gotten :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Xanbuttsmom
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:42 AM
as far as I knew the darker the line, the stronger the hcg hormone. The stronger the hormone the stronger the baby

Quoting Tiffnkids:

Quoting jasyoung2012:

I know that some people say that the color intensity does not matter...but each time mine faded out..I lost the baby..so it's important to me as well :) I hope all goes well!!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN